• ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sorry I missed out.

Had the car packed last evening before I went to bed. Woke up at 3:30 sick.

And nobody came by to get the Red Hots!

Oh, and I feel like crap, if anyone cares :(
    I can empathize. I am just now over a sinus infection that lasted over six weeks and took three rounds of antibiotics before it went away.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Just got home a little bit ago. LadyGhost and I had a great time. The family that we brought with (it was their first time around guns for the most part) had a good time. The two boys absolutley LOVED shooting the AR-22, and Dad fell in love with KLB's suppressor......LOL

It felt good to finally make it out to a meet and shoot and be among 'family' I gotta tell ya, you folks are more like family than my own is. Thanks for all the well wishes and encouragement you have shown us over the last several years of trials and tribulations we have endured. I can honestly say that it would have been far harder if it wasn't for you folks.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It felt good to finally make it out to a meet and shoot and be among 'family' I gotta tell ya, you folks are more like family than my own is. Thanks for all the well wishes and encouragement you have shown us over the last several years of trials and tribulations we have endured. I can honestly say that it would have been far harder if it wasn't for you folks.
    We could treat you like family if you want us to.

Feel better soon, Melensdad.

Spending the day in bed, drinking DayQuil.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Awesome day ... leave the house with no money, three rifles, one shooting mat, and a part that needs fixin' ... come home with six rifles, $20 in my pocket, two shooting mats, and a fixed part! INGO rocks!

Got a hug from Jedi, too! :wwub: No hugs from T-Star or Mrs. Ghost ... :crying:

Don't worry WD...I'LL give you a hug next time and make up for Mrs. Ghost not doing it this time.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi's AAR

--FINANCIAL UPDATE--
    Pre-Event Pot: $78
    Expenses: N/A
    Donations: $60
    Post-Event Pot: $138

--FOOD UPDATE--
    Thank you to all the brought food.
    Not sure who brought those cookies but :drool: they were good and I'm not a fan of raisins.
    Those cookies were yyyuuummmyyyy!!

We end the season with a ton of pop.
    case of coke
    24 cans of pepsi
    24 cans of Mt. Dew
    12 cans of Orange
    17 cans of Root Beer
    12 cans of Sprite
    2 boxes of breakfast bars (ast flavors)

I'm not sure this pop will be "good" for March 2015 so I plan on selling it to friends/family and then using the money I get for it to buy new pop for the MARCH 2015 event. We have 3.5 cases of pop right now.
    Thank you for all the kecthup. 4 bottles (new) and one open that should get us thru about 3/4 of next year (minus the YOUTH event).

THANK YOU to Jay for bringing the water and little stove for the hot coco!
    That really hit the spot.
    BTW we have 1 box of hot coco left which will work for NOV 2015. :)

---THE RANGE---
    It was cccoooolllddd in the early monring but as the sun came up it was actually nice.
    Layers was the key to this one.

Sadclwon was hugged by a little girl (my daughter) and he screamed like a little girl. :rofl:
    I think DarkKevin was able to snap a pic of it.

We have some new faces this month. Lots of kids and even a public "couple" that took some INGO info and talked to us for a while.
    This is the 2nd time of them seeing us.

I had a blast but did not get to shoot much this time around. Only 140 rounds but it was well worth it.
    Got to test my reloads with H335 on fugly negra and they worked well.
    Plus did a few Project Appleseed targets and the scores were good.
    Test 1 - 230
    Test 2 - 196 (using different stage 2 position)
    Test 3 - 194 (using different stage 2 position)
    Test 4 - 220

What was worth waking up very early and freezing in the morning was that dd actually wanted to come this time around.
    [video=youtube_share;cM0yHpNa3j8]http://youtu.be/cM0yHpNa3j8[/video]
    She actually enjoyed the outing and showed interest in shooting several different .22lr apart from her little cricket.
    Plus like every little kid she enjoyed the shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot aspect of it. :facepalm:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I'll hafta upload pics and more videos from my compute. Not working well on my phone.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that allowed my son to shoot their toys and donated some ammo for his use. That meant about to him and I. this is the second time this year that we've been able to shoot. Next year things will be better for us.

Thanks for treating us like a part of the group and welcoming us. You guys are amazing.

His favorite gun was sadclowns battleship Grey AK - 47. I thought it would have been darkkevins AR pistol, but the AK was tops I guess.

I enjoyed the AR pistol. We both wanted to shoot the 458 Socom but couldn't find the guy that has it.

Maybe next time. :)

Top Bottom