• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    WD, if we had known you wanted hugs you would've got them! Sheesh!
    451_Detonics, thank you for the ammo!
    Daddymikey, I'm sure I speak for all of us, even sadclown, it's good to have you two around, and seeing the smile on your son's face is fantastic. I've said it before, he's a great kid.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    ne that allowed my son to shoot their toys and donated some ammo for his use. That meant about to him and I. this is the second time this year that we've been able to shoot. Next year things will be better for us.

Thanks for treating us like a part of the group and welcoming us. You guys are amazing.

You are welcome. I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Daddymikey, I'm sure I speak for all of us, even sadclown, it's good to have you two around, and seeing the smile on your son's face is fantastic. I've said it before, he's a great kid.
    Agreed! A fine well behaved young man. :):

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Had a good time here too.. got a chance to function-test some new additions to my collection, bust some clays, and have a nice afternoon at the range. The SCAR and AK were gone before I got a chance to check them out, so now I've got a goal for next year!

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Not too sure who the young lady was that got to shoot my 300 Whisper but it did tickle me when I asked her she initially said no despite my assurances it didn't kick hard but was happy to shoot it after my girlfriend told her it didn't. She said...and I quote..."ok , I'll believe you" She shot 5 rounds and then asked for more.

My question is...do I look that disreputable that I would have fibbed to that young lady about the recoil?
    yesno.gif

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Here are the second and third
    [video=youtube_share;Y22RXfnNUuo]http://youtu.be/Y22RXfnNUuo[/video]
    [video=youtube_share;LYBZzI7KF4M]http://youtu.be/LYBZzI7KF4M[/video]

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    There are a few of my guns I would sell...the NoDak however is not one of them, would cost me too much to replace it...lol. Perhaps the money I have in it is a bit over the top for a .22 but for me it was a challenge to take the 10/22 design and build the best one I could.

Top Bottom