Aaron Hernandez - If anything hang him for being to stupid to have gun permit...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Not only are you illegally possessing the firearm, but why not take a picture of yourself with it...Next there's going to be a picture of him holding the body...
    0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez-2.jpg
    Booger hook in trigger, nice show of gun skills dude or should I say "dud".

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    MA gets vote right behind NY and CA as places I'd never live...

http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/chsb/firearms/large-capacity-roster-06-2011.pdf

Here is rooster that nearly takes an act of god to own or buy, let alone to carry...

Anyone not carrying a 1911 in Indiana, your gun is most likely on that list.

pUT it 5TH behin NJ AND CT. You can get a hi-cap license here. Also in NJ each HP round is a felony if carried IN PUBLIC. OK for home defense. Figure that logic out...

Although MA may be making a run for #1 later this year.

And I would then make my move to NH

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I never understood that. Especially with pro athletes and rappers. You got tons of money, what's a couple hundred dollars to you to actually carry it legally? If some of them love guns so much too, why don't they at least do it legally?

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yeah and he had one of those "high" capacity magazines that are a no no. But apprantly, he only sent 5 through it.

He's still an idiot. There were serious questions about him during the draft, whcih included failed drug screens and some character issues such as who he hung out with.

The problem is that professinal teams do not seem to get that you cant give a thug millions of dollars and expect the behavior to change.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I never understood that. Especially with pro athletes and rappers. You got tons of money, what's a couple hundred dollars to you to actually carry it legally? If some of them love guns so much too, why don't they at least do it legally?

Many of them have previous records which preclude legal possession.

Here is rooster that nearly takes an act of god to own or buy, let alone to carry...

How expensive can a cock get? :n00b:

Legalize open carry of roosters!!!

JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    Unfortunately the Glock in pic looks like 9mm, if it was a 45 I'd hope they could ask him what become if it after he put his 5 in the guy.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Sad story. Had the world due to his talent as a football player and now due to his inability to control his anger it has collapsed around him. Wonder if it could be roid rage. He was handed millions while so many talented young people struggle to make it through life. Squandered it all.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Funny you bring this up I was talking to my brother in law over the weekend about this guy and NFL players in general owning guns. He actually works for the Indianapolis Colts Orgnazation and they have a paid police office from IMPD or one of the surrounding agencies who comes in at beginning of season and tells all the guys new and old of they are interested in owning a gun come see him and he will make sure they do it legally and the right way. I think it's the organizations view that these guys are going to carry guns no matter what and if they can reduce their risks by at least making them legal then that's what they will do. I don't think any of these yahoos should own guns and let their security take care of biz my .02

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Funny you bring this up I was talking to my brother in law over the weekend about this guy and NFL players in general owning guns. He actually works for the Indianapolis Colts Orgnazation and they have a paid police office from IMPD or one of the surrounding agencies who comes in at beginning of season and tells all the guys new and old of they are interested in owning a gun come see him and he will make sure they do it legally and the right way. I think it's the organizations view that these guys are going to carry guns no matter what and if they can reduce their risks by at least making them legal then that's what they will do. I don't think any of these yahoos should own guns and let their security take care of biz my .02

They get huge sums of money and huge respect. It goes to their heads very quickly. It's awesome that they actually have an officer come and tell the players about guns.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem

Careful... I don't think that people with the name "Cole" should own guns... They are yahoos - and should have security people take care of it.

Just sayin'....

You are awfully quick to generalize and remove rights from others. What if it happened to you?

I would look at the underlying CAUSE of his out of control attitude. Clear anger issues, hanging out with disreputable folks, etc. It's the person, not the gun. I'm sure that there are plenty of athletes that we'd all be perfectly fine going out shooting with. His 'hood attitude is of FAR more concern than his gun.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

A lot of good it did....

Colts' Lefeged arrested in Washington - CNN.com

Top Bottom