• RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'd be up for shotgun.

And of course medical... but no blood. I just can't deal with blood. Rhino will have to stay home. :D

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Since the majority of those of us who carry choose to conceal - then a class that focuses on the draw from concealment would be fantastic. No "Open Carry" allowed in the course! :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Since the majority of those of us who carry choose to conceal - then a class that focuses on the draw from concealment would be fantastic. No "Open Carry" allowed in the course! :D

That's actually a choice of the student. We have a significant number of students who draw from concealment all the time, and of course some who do not conceal. I think sometimes it's a weather issue in the summer. In the low light class in December, pretty much everyone works from concealment!

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Can I do a class on how fast I can take a gun that I can see? I also do a Traumatic Injury Management Course that I just revamped. I believe I taught it once in Indy.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Hello guys, what's the location of this place it sounds like good courses. I will say that I have went through the the Tactical Trauma with active shooter for fire/ems and I will say that this course is a needed course for anyone that shoots. I have taught some surrounding departments this course.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Hello guys, what's the location of this place it sounds like good courses. I will say that I have went through the the Tactical Trauma with active shooter for fire/ems and I will say that this course is a needed course for anyone that shoots. I have taught some surrounding departments this course.

Adaptive Consulting & Training is based in Terre Haute, IN. Most of our shooting courses are taught at Riley Conservation Club, near TH, but we are mobile and travel the Midwest.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I'll have the rest in a couple of days, but wanted to let you all know that Mercop will be with ACT 26 and 27 Mar at the Riley Conservation Club. I hear rumors that the weekend will include sharp, slicey things and walking sticks. Should be a great weekend.

MERCOP 26/27MAR Riley Conservation Club

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Latest version of the schedule is up HERE.

Had to accommodate some logistic issues with George's visit. Edits are Mar, Apr and Oct.

Last edited:

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Schedule is as final as it can be at this point. Please keep in mind that we are available for private and small group instruction.

Thank you all for your interest.

Top Bottom