• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    A few people have mentioned to me recently that they intend to participate in one or both of these classes ... so please send me some email so we can get your registered!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hey! We're only a little over two weeks away.

If you want to join us and have not yet registered, JUST DO IT!

And yes, I'm talking to you too, downrange72.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Hey! We're only a little over two weeks away.

If you want to join us and have not yet registered, JUST DO IT!

And yes, I'm talking to you too, downrange72.

:dunno: why are you picking on me like I am lovemachine :D

I will send an e-mail as soon as I make the purchase. Maybe as soon as this weekend but for sure by next weekend. Not sure I will have much of an opportunity to get many rounds downrange before that weekend.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

I will send an e-mail as soon as I make the purchase. Maybe as soon as this weekend but for sure by next weekend. Not sure I will have much of an opportunity to get many rounds downrange before that weekend.

Hey now....

I'll know for sure if I can do the class or not this week.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Hey now....

I have to admit, I'm with you Lovemachine, I am one of those guys that was ALL FOR getting this class up and running and now that it is a reality I'm stuck in a position that has me having to wait until the last second to try to come up with the resources to go. It is the best deal around for a class like this (not even considering the lack of travel expenses) but the fact is the timing is not good for me and it will take a couple additional stars coming into alignment to get me there. :crying::xmad:

BTW, I hope Downrange72 didn't mean to say "...like I AM a Lovemachine" rather than "...like a Lovemachine". That would be fodder for his therapist for years to come.:D

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    I have to admit, I'm with you Lovemachine, I am one of those guys that was ALL FOR getting this class up and running and now that it is a reality I'm stuck in a position that has me having to wait until the last second to try to come up with the resources to go. It is the best deal around for a class like this (not even considering the lack of travel expenses) but the fact is the timing is not good for me and it will take a couple additional stars coming into alignment to get me there. :crying::xmad:

BTW, I hope Downrange72 didn't mean to say "...like I AM a Lovemachine" rather than "...like a Lovemachine". That would be fodder for his therapist for years to come.:D

:laugh:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009

Rhino is the true lovemachine

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Less than two weeks away ... if I haven't heard from you, please contact me if you wish to participate in either or both classes.

No worries. If you get a chance, try to zero whatever sights you plan to use at 50 yards. If you only have 25 yards available, you should be a little over an inch low at 25 yards.

Hey now....

Okay!

The rhino has my $.

Indeed I do!

I hope you can make it!

jv

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm going to pass on this. I don't have much of my "gun" money left. And I really want to take the low light class in December. Sorry guys.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    :stickpoke:

Now Rhino is gonna have to find someone else to pick on

Aww you poor thing. :D

I want to take the class. But I gotta be more anal about my money. And I'd like to attend my first Appleseed. The one coming up is in Crawfordsville, which is only 35 minutes from my house :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm going to pass on this. I don't have much of my "gun" money left. And I really want to take the low light class in December. Sorry guys.

DUDE! Dude ... send me email. We'll work something out.

It will be a while before I do these again.

ACTUAL INFORMATION FOLLOWS:

For those enrolled in (or planning to) DR201 on 06NOV11, please note that in addition to rifle gear, you will also need your pistol and holster and related gear. I apologize if I failed to mention this earlier!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom