• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    DUDE! Dude ... send me email. We'll work something out.

It will be a while before I do these again.

ACTUAL INFORMATION FOLLOWS:

For those enrolled in (or planning to) DR201 on 06NOV11, please note that in addition to rifle gear, you will also need your pistol and holster and related gear. I apologize if I failed to mention this earlier!

Email sent.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Bump and clarification?
    The "500 rounds estimate" is per day right? Kind of a pointless question because when in doubt I load up the car with WAY more than I think I'll need, but just curious.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Bump and clarification?
    The "500 rounds estimate" is per day right? Kind of a pointless question because when in doubt I load up the car with WAY more than I think I'll need, but just curious.

Every class I've been to estimates per day. I'm planning on bring 1200 rounds or so plus a couple hundred 9mm. But then again, I'm a little trigger happy. :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Bump and clarification?

500 is probably closer for day 2. I doubt if we'll fire that much on day 1 since half of it is in the classroom and much of the range time will be about manipulating the weapon. I think 750 rounds for rifle and 100 for pistol should do it, but it will depend on how much you choose to shoot.

We estimate on the generous side to make sure that no one runs out of ammo. It's better to take a little home (it doesn't spoil) than to not be able to complete some drills because you didn't have enough.

Every class I've been to estimates per day. I'm planning on bring 1200 rounds or so plus a couple hundred 9mm. But then again, I'm a little trigger happy. :D

That should suffice!

I have yet to attend one of their classes where I have shot the estimated number of rounds. Normally I shoot a little less.

Me too!

I would agree. Typically the guys at ACT will tell you a range to shoot(3-5 rounds) depending on the drill. Where's Rhino anyway?

No internet access on weekends, sir!

True Story... I've been to classes with him. He's like this -> :ar15:

Oh ... THAT guy. Well, we'll make sure he's on the right end of the line. :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Will you be sending out confirmations soon?

Yes!

I will confirm right now that you're on the roster, but I'll send out an reminder to all.

============
    EDIT TO ADD:

As of 23:00 this evening, confirmation email was sent to everyone on the rosters. If you did not receive it, please contact me ASAP at Joseph@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom