Active shooter in Cleveland streams murder live on Facebook. Manhunt underway.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My condolences to his family (the victim).;

And, let's stop making the shooter famous.
    Simply announce there is a murder loose.
    No need to tell people to watch it.
    Or tell him people are watching.

I'm all for that once they arrested/shot the killers and terrorists.
    No need to tell us who they were.
    But if they're still looking for the guy you want them to make him famous, publish his picture and his name.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The 4chan autists are already analyzing the color of the blood, the weird cam 360, and amount of time between the shot and the body... and conspiracies are already flying as a "false flag"

Sometimes I hate the internet.

Apparently, the killer isn't a black guy. He's "dark white".

That's fake.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The 4chan autists are already analyzing the color of the blood, the weird cam 360, and amount of time between the shot and the body... and conspiracies are already flying as a "false flag"

Sometimes I hate the internet.

That's fake.

Did the police find a body shot in the face?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Hopefully, this ****bag tries something with a guy carrying some serious artillery, a guy who really knows how to use said artillery.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm all for that once they arrested/shot the killers and terrorists.
    No need to tell us who they were.
    But if they're still looking for the guy you want them to make him famous, publish his picture and his name.

A description or picture. The fact he is killing people. A name. That is all needed.
    They don't need to sensationalize it.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    So let's stream his execution...

+1

When hangings (and the death dance at the end of the rope) were publicly viewed in the center of town, there was a societal message to all the spectators. It brought a reality to the life lesson that has no substitute. Now that we have had 75 years of pop psycho babble fail in a big way, we should get back to the basics.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    +1

When hangings (and the death dance at the end of the rope) were publicly viewed in the center of town, there was a societal message to all the spectators. It brought a reality to the life lesson that has no substitute. Now that we have had 75 years of pop psycho babble fail in a big way, we should get back to the basics.

This and firing squads. The finality involved is far better a message than the needle.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NYS Police reporting the Cleveland shooting suspects cell phone was pinged near Erie, PA

News outlets have been reporting that the Cleveland shooting was live-streamed. But Facebook now says no-- it was recorded and then uploaded

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Way to go NYS Police. Nothing like informing the suspect of how you're tracking him so he can throw that phone down a sewer drain.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here's some of the conspiracy fuel, for those into that sort of thing.

Most theories aren't pointing to gun control, but more toward censoring the internet.

Videos contained in this special feature include your favorite episodes such as; "about the killings", "his story", and "having fun at the gun range". Gun control 101. A bit of a nice and neat package, don't you think?

Claims 13 victims, yet nobody else is reported missing or dead. First thing that tipped me off he might've been lying for attention. Locations reported turn up nothing.

Does a 360 spin after shooting for no ****ing reason. Most likely done to edit footage.

Blood shown in the video is diluted and watery as ****. If the old guy was on blood thinners, it's debatable.

No blood splattered on the fence at all.

Old guy's cap is missing when switching to the shot of him laying on the ground. Now you see it, now you don't.

No eye-witnesses were reported, despite hearing a woman yell in the background when he heads back to his car.

Despite all methods of law-enforcement have at their disposal, the guy still slips through everything. The guy is ****ing Houdini.

They could've obviously pinged his phone and set up a decently sized perimeter. Hell, he reportedly talked to the mayor for gods sake. Cops with double digit IQs are ****ing useless.

Lines in videos seem kind of scripted and unemotional at times, often quick-linking without any serious thought in-between, "im gonna have me some fun I guess", and shrugging it off that he "snapped". There is no organic ranting here, which wouldn't be so brief if he had an actual problem.

Guy claims he's lost everything due to gambling issues, yet has a lot of guns. Gun **** costs MOOONAY vs ADDICTION. Doesn't make any ****ing sense to me.

Local news stations appear to have already "prepared" material in the AM, or possibly the day before. The timecodes on these articles from the official app were modified to the "17th," which shows 2AM still in the FUTURE when we screenshotted. This wouldn't make sense unless they mistakenly leaked that the article was drafted on the 16th at 2AM. In other words, they ****ed up. Nobody else would know beyond these dates.

The story broke later throughout the day 2PM-4PM. Even if they knew about this, it appears they were "sitting" on this information before showing it to the public.

This man isn't famous or anyone important. Yet his videos have already been downloaded and forwarded to several news sources. His FB was down before anybody even knew what was going on, and the videos came out hours later. News covered it way after that. Someone was CLEARLY alerted beforehand.

The blood stain reported by one of my friends was found on the sidewalk as of around 12PM that day, way before news organizations were reporting on this. It seemed like it was there for a while. If there was a legitimate crime scene, it might've been cleaned up before noon, but is this even practical or legit?

While rolling through the area around noon, I didn't see anything that indicated any crime took place. In fact, I didn't notice anything had even happened. I was totally oblivious until I checked FB later after I got to my destination. No increased security in the area was observed.

Blood stain reported to have stayed vibrant red throughout the day. Despite the warmer weather, it didn't change color. Does this mean anything?

the police spent more man hours on stopping livestreamers from going to the crime scene than they did on finding the guy

this includes at one point a helicopter following a livestreamer, and using some device to kill batteries both phone and car

both the White streamer and the black streamer had the same exact phone issue, after they got popular and went towards the crime scene every phone drops to 1%. The White guy had 2 phones do this and the black man had 3-4 people in the car and every phone went to no battery life all at once

this shooting took place at a date that would provide a catchy name with the Easter Massacre

this happened at the 10 year anniversary of the Virginia Tech massacre

the name Steve Stephens sounds incredibly fake

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Some INGOers are more than happy to validate a conspiracy theory if they do not have personal, first hand knowledge about something. Not sure why this should be any different.

RIP Mr. Godwin.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Cleveland mayor just announced $50,000 reward for his arrest, police chief asked for him to turn himself in. It doesn't sound like they have any leads, or at least they aren't divulging much. (I was watching the press conference, if you were wondering where I got this.)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Cleveland mayor just announced $50,000 reward for his arrest, police chief asked for him to turn himself in. It doesn't sound like they have any leads, or at least they aren't divulging much. (I was watching the press conference, if you were wondering where I got this.)
    This is INGO.

If I think this is a false flag event, then the chief didn't say that and you were not watching. And even if you were watching, and that is what he said, then he's part of it, too. And probably, so are you.

:)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This is INGO.

If I think this is a false flag event, then the chief didn't say that and you were not watching. And even if you were watching, and that is what he said, then he's part of it, too. And probably, so are you.

:)

Where's Rambone when you need him?

Top Bottom