• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It's horrible that we have the attacks and killings so often.
    It's the same old war fought in the same old way just on a new battlefield.
    To add to the burden we've got a bunch of burnt out college libs thinking that gun control is the cure for the current state of the world.
    IF gun control was ever to happen in the US can you imagine the rabbit hole that would be dug?
    I approve of a good education but not indoctrination.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Maybe the knife was made by Sig, or S&W, or ... fill in your favorite knife that has a firearm manufacture's name on it.

Makes sense to me, guy uses first a car and then a knife on innocent people, so banning firearms makes sense...DUH!
    Glock M81 Field Knife, the assault knife of knives, it even has a sharpened saw-back to rend through bone and gristle, and comes in basic assault blade black!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    For anyone following the headlines this morning, the narrative is "scared Muslim". So, America's fault.

Read that this morning, so poor misunderstood student becomes a self fulfilling prophecy?? "I was afraid everyone would assume I'm a psychotic killer just because I'm muslim so I killed people in response to these negative feelings"?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Facebook rant allegedly tied to Artan:

Officials Investigating Anti-US Facebook Rant Believed Linked to OSU Attacker - ABC News

Appearing three minutes before the beginning of the rampage that left 11 people injured, the post reads: “I can’t take it anymore. America! Stop interfering with other countries, especially the Muslim Ummah. We are not weak. We are not weak, remember that.”

The post also invokes the name Anwar Al-Awlaki, a radical American-born al-Qaeda cleric, describing him as a “hero." Al-Awlaki was killed in 2011 but his propaganda has been linked to several domestic terrorist attacks in the years after his death.

“If you want us Muslims to stop carrying lone wolf attacks, then make peace,” the post reads. “We will not let you sleep unless you give peace to the Muslims.”

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    To tie up a loose end, the 2 guys arrested "have been cleared."

Not sure of what, but there it is. Only mention I could find was a "live-feed" update site from yesterday.

So, I guess that's good news.

Going through that, though, with all the wrong information re-published, it does make one wonder how things get started....

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Are. You. ****ing. Kidding. Me.

qn2RbYT.png

Top Bottom