Actor Jay Mohr calls for repeal of Second Amendment following Boston Marathon bo

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    Yep... he's an actor and comedian/sports commentator... fully equipped with one of the most dangerous weapons in the world... and obviously feels very qualified to make such an assessment...rofl. He's just trolling for attention like the rest of the hollywood anti gun hypocrite losers.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Love the one response ... "Old chinese proverb: best to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if your an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspicions."

One more "Hollywood Woodhead" I will not be watching on the big or little screen.

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    Trying to think along the lines of some anti 2A Libs. All we'd need to do is outlaw or register backpacks and pressure cookers.That should solve all bombings.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Don't really care what he says because I've never even heard of him! Washed up old has been trying to get his name back in the public eye.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The guy has no real career. He is a freaking joke. How in the hell can you blame a terrorist attack on our constitution.
    Oh, I forgot page one of the lib hand book. Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Top Bottom