• ...and so much more!
  • shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    email sent, thanks

I shoot competively NRA Bullseye but little expereince shooting from the draw. I wanted to give some different matches a try this year and was hoping this class would give me an head start. My home range is running a pistol match each month, you have to draw and shoot and I stink.

I took the defensive pistol class in March without taking the Intermediate Pistol class or the Basic Pistol Class. I am going to take both of these classes this time. I got along in DP101 great, but that class brought to light some of the basic things, fundamentals, that I was doing wrong. Also ACT made the class a lot of fun and educating for me. These are great instructors all around.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    email sent, thanks

I shoot competively NRA Bullseye but little expereince shooting from the draw. I wanted to give some different matches a try this year and was hoping this class would give me an head start. My home range is running a pistol match each month, you have to draw and shoot and I stink.

Then IP101 is a good place for you to start. One of the first things you'll learn is the draw/presentation.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    email sent, thanks

IP is the place for you to start it seems to me. Hope to see you on the range.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    email sent, thanks

You are in the right place

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I got some more requests for forms today and emailed them out. We have room at the momment but if all the forms are mailed in early next week

selynn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    3 spots availible ??

Coach,
    I would like to reserve 3 spots if availible.
    One for myself and each of the kids. Tell Rhino the Britt is looking forward to seeing him again as well and you and John. Please let me know if you have the spots available and Ill send a check on Monday.
    Steve

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Coach,
    One for myself and each of the kids. Tell Rhino the Britt is looking forward to seeing him again as well and you and John. Please let me know if you have the spots available and Ill send a check on Monday.
    Steve

PM sent.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Coach,
    Steve

I will so be there!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have two spots left for this class. I will be sending out an email to those who are in tonight or tomorrow. I have more forms out there. First come first served.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Coach,
    Steve
    :ugh:
    Oh boy. I hope you find high ground and sight in on the Rhino in case he gets to close to your daugher. :D I wonder what high power would do the the rhino ballistic gelatin?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Money sent today.. Fingers crossed it makes it before the class fills.

I think you will make it. If everyone does what they have said it will fill an not leave anyone out. Crossing my fingers on that as well.

selynn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    :ugh:
    Oh boy. I hope you find high ground and sight in on the Rhino in case he gets to close to your daugher. :D I wonder what high power would do the the rhino ballistic gelatin?

My daughter is Rhino's biggest fan. Although small in stature, she is very protective of him. I guess that is one reason she has a firearm. She could be his "unseen" back up while standing behind him ** Now would that be "cover or concealment" ??? I'll try to keep in mind what President Regan said "Trust but Verify"

Top Bottom