• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That pdf doesn't even come close to even looking authentic, let alone containing believable information. A hint for the conspiracy theory little leaguers, don't use stock photos and computer effects to replicate fax or copy effects. Search deeper for real pictures and then actually print and copy before scanning. Maybe people who believe this document need to spend more time looking at scans of photocopies....which is my life.

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Show of hands, how many of y'all have this poster somewhere in your house?

change1.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    More Q anonsense.

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS TRUE!

I have built a lot of respect for you over my time here, but have been surprised at the quick dismissal of many things discussed in the forum over the past year. Where do you get such a quick answer so such a serious accusation and accompanying documents? This has been a consistent reaction to bad news we have discussed here.

Even with the volumes of money and the depravity of mankind do you believe this impossible? Do you believe it impossible for a small cadre of wealthy to seek control of the world? Do you believe that mankinds depravity has limits? If it far fetched that powerful would use depraved sex to control some in positions of authority? Heck, I saw the use of sexual blackmail in The Godfather II. Think that levy of depravity has gotten better or worse?

What a great cover for their depravity, yell conspiracy at the top of their lungs!

Look at the Lincoln Project, dozens, if not hundreds, of journalists knew the founder was grooming boys for sex, covers up, We know many groups supported abortion to gain access to embryonic stem cells, medical groups, many that signed the Hippocratic oath, participated. And the level of depravity in the Catholic Church, all the way to the top was disgusting.

The Trump Administration had a particular interest in busting up child trafficking and its associated crimes, they made many huge busts even as recently as just a month ago or so. There certainly was something they were trying to get to IMHO.

Just as I don't know if it is true, you don't know it isn't, how many were aware of some really disgusting things and never told? Thousands! With thousands more sergeant Schultz. I'm just asking you to look around with an open mind at what is going on around us without putting limits on the depravity of mankind...

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Just as I don't know if it is true, you don't know it isn't...
    The list of things this statement can apply to is quite literally endless.

What we are left with is to use our reason and logic to ascertain how likely it is that something is, or is not, true.

While I believe mankind's propensity for depravity knows no limits, I also believe that the ability to cover such depravity, especially on a massive scale, is severely limited.

In order to believe in all the Qanonsense being propagated these days you need to believe the conspirators are ALL unduly evil. Like Hitler, Stalin, Paul Pot level evil. A level of evil that precludes the possibility of an attack of conscience by any of its members. You must also believe that they ALL possess superhuman levels of competency. To make this work EVERYONE involved must carry out their individual part of the conspiracy without error.

If we were talking about a conspiracy involving a single digit number of participants, most any bizarre story is just as likely as not to be true. When you increase the number of moving parts in a conspiracy to hundreds or thousands of people, the likelihood of it being true goes down. When you make the story more bizarre, more outlandish, and keep the number of conspirators high, the chances of it being true approach zero in a hurry.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The list of things this statement can apply to is quite literally endless.

What we are left with is to use our reason and logic to ascertain how likely it is that something is, or is not, true.

While I believe mankind's propensity for depravity knows no limits, I also believe that the ability to cover such depravity, especially on a massive scale, is severely limited.

In order to believe in all the Qanonsense being propagated these days you need to believe the conspirators are ALL unduly evil. Like Hitler, Stalin, Paul Pot level evil. A level of evil that precludes the possibility of an attack of conscience by any of its members. You must also believe that they ALL possess superhuman levels of competency. To make this work EVERYONE involved must carry out their individual part of the conspiracy without error.

If we were talking about a conspiracy involving a single digit number of participants, most any bizarre story is just as likely as not to be true. When you increase the number of moving parts in a conspiracy to hundreds or thousands of people, the likelihood of it being true goes down. When you make the story more bizarre, more outlandish, and keep the number of conspirators high, the chances of it being true approach zero in a hurry.

Popycock! My post quoted refutated this. The media had no problems not mentioning the Lincoln Project grooming. The Catholic Church was able to keep its secrets until finally some media was convinced years and years after the fact.

It doesn't have to be structured as what you imagine such to be, I have come to see the mass corruption as more like Amway, than The Godfather, bunches of little self interested pockets all part of a global pyramid scheme, each never knowing what the other parts are doing for the overall scheme. But the higher in the pyramid you get the more you know.

The globalists and Chinese CCP are at the top competing for control of the whole enchilada, each using the pyramid to their advantage since, at the moment their interests run parallel. The US gets weaker each day since xiden was inaugurated, Trump was a brake on the system.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    That pdf doesn't even come close to even looking authentic, let alone containing believable information. A hint for the conspiracy theory little leaguers, don't use stock photos and computer effects to replicate fax or copy effects. Search deeper for real pictures and then actually print and copy before scanning. Maybe people who believe this document need to spend more time looking at scans of photocopies....which is my life.

you dont fight the beast to defeat it anymore. you feed it and it becomes so bloated it collapses on itself.

Qanon is real. The elites are harvesting missing children for their adrenaline and Trump is the savior to stop this and many other things. Trust the plan.

Also we didnt go to the moon. It was produced by Stanley Kubrick and Alfred Hitchcock in one or more of their studios.

Also the Earth is Flat and we are surrounded by an Ice Wall. Why do you think they dont let civilians go to the Antarctic?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    you dont fight the beast to defeat it anymore. you feed it and it becomes so bloated it collapses on itself.

Qanon is real. The elites are harvesting missing children for their adrenaline and Trump is the savior to stop this and many other things. Trust the plan.

Also we didnt go to the moon. It was produced by Stanley Kubrick and Alfred Hitchcock in one or more of their studios.

Also the Earth is Flat and we are surrounded by an Ice Wall. Why do you think they dont let civilians go to the Antarctic?

tenor.gif

You know, I'd chip in a few bucks to send the flat earthers to Antarctica - either they come back finally knowing the truth, or they don't come back; it's a win/win.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    civilians can't go there. that's the point, but I'll take your money if you wanna give it. ;)
    :orly:
    https://explore.quarkexpeditions.com/blog/can-i-travel-to-antarctica
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Antarctica

I had a professor that signed up for a stint at the Siple research station as a drunken challenge one night (back when he was a grad student).

He spent the winter essentially buried under snow; this was about the time that The Thing came out. He shared some photos of that trip - some were disturbing...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I love how know-it-all's not only want to call questioning and discussing things conspiracy theorizing, they want to assign every conspiracy theory known to man to those discussing...

The incredibly leg slapping funny part of this is they believe sources that told them they were not telling them the truth. They are that gullible! But those discussing and questioning are the ones duped...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I remember being dismissed as a conspiracy theorist not that long ago. An article published by Time magazine seems to have put an end to that however.
    Wait, I'm not sure you realize what that article was saying: disparate groups set aside their differences to prevent the stealing of an election by Trump, and ensuring as many people as possible were able to vote.

If want to accept that article as vindication for you position, fine, but then you have to accept that Dems. won not through fraud, but simply getting more voters involved, and mounting a solid defense against a president that all but telegraphed his intentions to play dirty (with all the preemptive baseless claims of fraud).

If anything, that article points out how dirty and foolish Trump was in the election.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Ok,
    So the rank structure makes no sense. Appears somebody just picked out ranks. Warrant Officers are kinda rare outside of aviation. You wouldn’t see 4 or 5 in a small unit.

In addition Secret information at that level is compartmentalized very few know the big picture. The ones who do will be career people.

Just for S&G I looked for a few of the names on the personnel roster. They must be deep undercover no trace of a 0-10/General.

I rule total and utter B.S.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Stuff like this is a gold mine for my writing.

My zombie series begins with the question of, "what if people with means and opportunity believed in what the Georgia Guidestones had to say?"

Urban legends are great for my contemporary fantasy series. Guantanamo Bay and the NSA data-collection site in Utah are actually high-security prisons for monsters, etc.

In the one I'm writing now, the antagonists are using 5G towers to open interdimensional portals. :):

Top Bottom