• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wait, I'm not sure you realize what that article was saying: disparate groups set aside their differences to prevent the stealing of an election by Trump, and ensuring as many people as possible were able to vote.

If want to accept that article as vindication for you position, fine, but then you have to accept that Dems. won not through fraud, but simply getting more voters involved, and mounting a solid defense against a president that all but telegraphed his intentions to play dirty (with all the preemptive baseless claims of fraud).

If anything, that article points out how dirty and foolish Trump was in the election.
    What a twisted reading of the gloating in the Time article...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Wait, I'm not sure you realize what that article was saying: disparate groups set aside their differences to prevent the stealing of an election by Trump, and ensuring as many people as possible were able to vote.

If want to accept that article as vindication for you position, fine, but then you have to accept that Dems. won not through fraud, but simply getting more voters involved, and mounting a solid defense against a president that all but telegraphed his intentions to play dirty (with all the preemptive baseless claims of fraud).

If anything, that article points out how dirty and foolish Trump was in the election.
    Keep telling yourself that. Basically you're saying there was a right wing conspiracy to steal the election, everyone who isn't right wing all came together to form a task force to interfere/manipulate the election and every scrap of the right wing attempt to steal the election just vaporized? Dozens, if not hundreds of "strange coincidences that aren't proof" and every one of them just so happened to benefit the democrats.

Right.....

If the potential for fraud was so small, as claimed by your side, then why would they be worried about Trump stealing the election? Seems that would have been an easy slam dunk, they could have impeached him then criminally charged him but instead, they decided just to "win" the old fashioned way and turn the other cheek on the whole "attempt to steal the elction" thing.

You've got one hell of an imagination if you can say what you said with a straight face.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Keep telling yourself that. Basically you're saying there was a right wing conspiracy to steal the election, everyone who isn't right wing all came together to form a task force to manipulate the election and every scrap of the right wing attempt to steal the election just vaporized? Dozens, if not hundreds of "strange coincidences that aren't proof" and every one of them just so happened to benefit the democrats.

Right.....

If the potential for fraud was so small. as claimed by your side, then why would they be worried about Trump stealing the election? Seems that would have been an easy slam dunk, they could have impeached him then criminally charged him but instead, they decided just to "win" the old fashioned way and turn the other cheek on the whole "attempt to steal the elction".

You've got one hell of an imagination if you can say what you said with a straight face.
    Right wing conspiracy? More like just one man's attempt.

And quit calling me out as on a side. It really would be great in INGOers (and Americans) would stop accusing and dismissing others as "the other side" simply because they disagree on one or more things.

And furthermore, I'm not really claiming anything. I'm merely pointing out what was written in that Time article that you've set up as your vindication. No where in that article does it state democrats or others parties do anything fraudulent.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I love how know-it-all's not only want to call questioning and discussing things conspiracy theorizing, they want to assign every conspiracy theory known to man to those discussing...
    It would be easier for us know-it-alls if you just gave us a list of conspiracy theories you DO NOT believe in. Then we wouldn't have to assume.

I find it useful to know ahead if time if those I'm in a discussion with hold certain beliefs, e.g. flat earther, moon landing hoaxer, 9/11 truther, John Roberts is a child murdering pedophile, sasquatch, reptilian alien overlords, Qanon, etc. Ya know, just to have a baseline.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The gyrations you have to go through to email the archive link is amazing.
    It was a fun exercise in tilting at windmills.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Disclaimer:

If there are any anti-gun types perusing INGO for snippets to show how crazy the right is, we don’t all believe these loony things. Please don’t read this thread as representative of “gun owners.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It would be easier for us know-it-alls if you just gave us a list of conspiracy theories you DO NOT believe in. Then we wouldn't have to assume.

I find it useful to know ahead if time if those I'm in a discussion with hold certain beliefs, e.g. flat earther, moon landing hoaxer, 9/11 truther, John Roberts is a child murdering pedophile, sasquatch, reptilian alien overlords, Qanon, etc. Ya know, just to have a baseline.
    You bring a bottle of pappy and I will tell you everything! LOL

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Let's remember John Roberts didn't want to do it - it was at gun point.

:lmfao:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

What conspiracy theories do you believe? That the cop in DC was beat to death with a fire extinguisher? That Trump peed in obummer's bed in Russia? Who the heck can any of us believe? This pedophile crap seems to be running rampant based on those being outed, arrested, and suicides related to it.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Cause that's where the reptilian aliens live. :rolleyes:
    No! Everybody knows the reptilian aliens live INSIDE the earth because it's a hollow sphere. They have a secret energy source that allows them to live in a completely enclosed eco system that replicates life on the surface before the nuclear war with the moon nazis. Duh!!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Let's remember John Roberts didn't want to do it - it was at gun point.

:lmfao:
    Do you know it didn't happen? I don't know if it did or didn't, but if you do know you should reveal it to,the public. Maybe there will be a defamation trial and we can find out then as surely such an incendiary accusation should be a slam dunk defamation case.

Why would the Chief Justice allow his name to be sullied?

Top Bottom