• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    The quite a few who I have talked to have made quotes that validate my statement... and a few select Quotes off the top of my head...

"Noone should be allowed to own these" -- talking about his suppressor
    "I hunt with a bow and shotgun... I dont care if the AWB passed"
    "I own an AR15 but don't really see a need for them"

Dont get me wrong there are some who support the 2A... but just walk around the NRA convention

The one I hear a lot from FUDDs, and I mean A LOT, in regards to ARs and AKs, is "what do you need THAT for?"

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    The one I hear a lot from FUDDs, and I mean A LOT, in regards to ARs and AKs, is "what do you need THAT for?"
    FUDDS can be a little ethnocentric regarding The gun culture as we know it.

need may not be the right word... want however applies to the individuals persona
    when it comes to their choices good or bad.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    View attachment 81447

his head must be glued to his shoulder?
    Or, maybe he’s cross eye dominant, and hasn’t worked it out yet, or better yet, the AD AGENCY that did the photoshoot did the best job they could? You know, they were paid to take a picture of a guy with a gun, and that’s what they did, hired a photographer and a subject and put a gun In subjects hand?

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Or, maybe he’s cross eye dominant, and hasn’t worked it out yet, or better yet, the AD AGENCY that did the photoshoot did the best job they could? You know, they were paid to take a picture of a guy with a gun, and that’s what they did, hired a photographer and a subject and put a gun In

we know how and why it happens but comes off as irresponsible marketing to me. Unfair to the noob.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So it always amuses me about how print ads by some of these manufactures do not use their heads. the picture clearly shows a made in USA product talking about defending your freedom with a cheesy AK at best
    maybe the Owner of this product lives In Russia? Who’s Freedom are they protecting...Bulgaria.? go figure. And what is he shooting at....treed Racoons ??? what pictures do you have showing stupid ads. View attachment 80204

As someone that's fond of Soviet firearms, and spent a lovely ten days in Bulgaria two months ago, I resent this remark.

Your gun snobbery and gatekeeping is getting tiresome.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    As someone that's fond of Soviet firearms, and spent a lovely ten days in Bulgaria two months ago, I resent this remark.

Your gun snobbery and gatekeeping is getting tiresome.

gun snobbery? That’s Agreeable....however I prefer just plain snobbery as there are a lot of other things that I feel are better choices in life. Just me and reading my posts are optional.

Top Bottom