• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfts01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    New Haven
    I only found 2 search results for P22Q, so I figured I'd start a thread where people can share their experience with the pistol.

I've been itching to buy a .22 pistol for quite a while now, and I just found out that Walther has released this newer version of the P22. I almost picked up the normal P22 late last spring, but I had just bought my PPS then and had limited $ for such an investment. I currently only have an H&R Sportsman .22 revolver, but I want something closer to what I carry for training purposes.

It looks like they've made a few good improvements to the gun, but I'm wondering if there are any specific issues accompanying the new design. I'm fairly certain I'm going with some type of P22, if only for the similarities to my carry gun. Also, my birthday present to myself later this summer is probably going to be a PPQ for my first duty-size pistol, so the similarities will again be a big plus.

Freedom Arms' (formerly H&H) website lists it for $324.49, but that doesn't include possible shipping charges. This is exactly what I could have gotten a P22 for at the gun & knife show, so it seems quite fair. I've yet to go into the store since the ownership change, but I'm hoping they'd have one in stock. The site says there's 99 available in the network that they are a part of. The strange thing is the original P22 is listed for $380; I suppose rarity may be a factor?

Top Bottom