• ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Did you read that lightning hit the White House before Biden was to speak? This and it hit the Floyd painting several weeks ago.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    In the horrible clusterf**k we're all watching unfold, it's pretty easy to feel embarrassed, angry, sad, etc.

If you need a pick me up, look into the work being done by private citizens to get to and evacuate people our .gov has all but abandoned

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Didn't Clinton also have a chance to whack bin Laden when he was at some desert camp near Kandahar in '99, but failed to pull the trigger because there was an a/c there from some gulf state (UAE?) and he might have killed a couple of the 5000 members of the royal family or something? I think that was going to be a missile strike, too

I posted it earlier in the thread, but he had over half a dozen chances to kill or capture Bin Laden either directly or through allied proxies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Don't forget "Operation Deny Christmas I, II, and III", "Operation Stained Dress", Blackhawk Down, Operation Sudanese Aspirin Factory, a lifetime supply of T-LAMs shot up...

It wasn't an exhaustive list by any means...kind of a highlights reel. Honestly still works me up a bit. I hated driving through Little Rock because it reminded me he existed.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Elect (select) an unaccountable 50 year LIFETIME politician and this is what you get, the height of unaccountability.
    He's never had to produce or plan.
    Worthless ****.
    You morons that voted for this "seasoned politican" makes me want to puke.
    It's Trump's fault. He set this all up to make Grampy BIden look like an incompetent old fool. Same with the border crisis. Aaaand...pretty much everything else.

It's not your fault Grampy. You're doing a great job. (now go get your butt wiped)

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Don't forget "Operation Deny Christmas I, II, and III", "Operation Stained Dress", Blackhawk Down, Operation Sudanese Aspirin Factory, a lifetime supply of T-LAMs shot up...
    Had to participate in several of those. The troops named one deployment "Operation Forget Monica". We were a cranky bunch of NCOs back then.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    OK, I've had time to think about this while coughing and gargling with warm salt water...
    The regional fallout from this is indeed the intended result.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    OK, I've had time to think about this while coughing and gargling with warm salt water...
    The regional fallout from this is indeed the intended result.
    Oh yeah, I just figured it was obvious.

Gotta keep that ol’ MIC up and running - billionaires have money to make!

New enemies!
    New allies!
    New territory!
    More weapons!

Ka-ching ka-ching ka-ching

Top Bottom