• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I had a kid draw a bunch of stuff on a bus seat last year, and they couldn't get that stuff off for anything. I asked him if I could see the pen he used. I was expecting some hopped up superpen that used steroids mixed with rage for ink, but all it was was a hotel pen. His mom was outraged having to pay for a new seat cover, but you can't have that kind of behavior, especially not with cheap pens. Sends a bad message.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I had a kid draw a bunch of stuff on a bus seat last year, and they couldn't get that stuff off for anything. I asked him if I could see the pen he used. I was expecting some hopped up superpen that used steroids mixed with rage for ink, but all it was was a hotel pen. His mom was outraged having to pay for a new seat cover, but you can't have that kind of behavior, especially not with cheap pens. Sends a bad message.
    sounds like my group of kids have been talking to yours.
    Assigned seats, so you ask the ones assigned to the seats if they know anything about it... "nope"

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Pure grain alcohol takes pen and permanent marker right off. I believe they sell it under the name of Everclear.

I don't think that would be good to take into a bus lot!!!
    the school did give me some wipes though to give the kid tomorrow

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The school (K-5) really wanted to set a seating chart. Just looking at it, I can see it asks for trouble, but I just want to get out of there with as little trouble as possible. Two more years, I'm outta there unless I can score a sweet route.

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    I'd suggest getting a GED and attending College online... my son did and was a MUCH happier person for having done so.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    So today in 6th period a announcment comes on. ''Students for your information sharpies are now banned. Since some people have been marking on themselves and we see no real reason to have them they are outlawed. Teachers this doesn't apply to you so you can keep your sharpies. If you are caught with a sharpie you will be suspended and your sharpies will be taken.''

I was like ''How am I suppose to get my high now.''

Well I'm sure you've heard it said before..."when Sharpies are outlawed only outlaws will have Sharpies"

Ragenarok007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Mooresville
    When I was in Albuquerque 3 years after Columbine the school principal decided that zippers could be used as weapons. He also thought the world would end if kids wore collars or shirts with buttons or non-canvas belts or boots or anything with laces. We figured he used to be a prison warden or was the most paranoid guy in the world. Welcome to the united states of fascism.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I'm seeing the makings of a term paper..... drawing parallels to the "blame the gun" arguments.
    Blame the gun....blame the Sharpie. Catchy title, no?
    Surely there would be little to no response to a paper like this.....right? :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Used to be. My mom wanted to reintroduce me to the public education system.

I'm genuinely curious, why? My parents would sooner I drop out and get a GED than go back to the cesspool that was my local highschool (number 1 teen pregnancies in the county! wooo! :rolleyes: )

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I'm genuinely curious, why? My parents would sooner I drop out and get a GED than go back to the cesspool that was my local highschool (number 1 teen pregnancies in the county! wooo! :rolleyes: )

Because my mom says I would have been a social failure if I didn't go back. So she sent me back. I was homeschooled for 3 years. I left after my 1st grade year then went to another school 5th through 6th now I'm in 7th

Top Bottom