• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I could always buy some new furniture for my current rifle and do some stuff to it but, I like where it's at now, just a stock wood and metal rifle.. I'd love to get me a 74 but that's just another caliber.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    My Romy M10 just keeps getting better and better...

null_zpse5e070a6.jpg

Sorry for bumping old pics but this thing is sweet. If the owner sees this, Is this SBRd? or is that muzzle device pinned? Also what muzzle device is that? I know I should know but I'm no AK expert, that's a world I have barely touched.

AKs are contagious...

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    PDW Mini Draco ongoing project. As you can see, the adapter from US Machinegun has an angle to it which throws the stock up. Not happy and I have emailed them. Every other photo I see online shows a straight stock. Very happy with the latest gen TWS dustcover. Dedicated T1/Microdot mount actually co-witnesses. Troy comp finishes it off.

Last edited:

Zero_ek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Alexandria
    Sorry for bumping old pics but this thing is sweet. If the owner sees this, Is this SBRd? or is that muzzle device pinned? Also what muzzle device is that? I know I should know but I'm no AK expert, that's a world I have barely touched.

AKs are contagious...

That guy has a pinned and welded extended bulgarian brake. Not an SBR. I was going to do this to the one I had and talked to the guy for a while about his and actually got a ton of different pictures of that gun.

Top Bottom