• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    If anyone's doing conversions i think i have a bullet guide or two for round trunions and at least 4 popsicle stick grips that you can all fight over for my amusement. As i said before i'll bring a bunch of tools for threading barrels and what not. I'll also bring a few different Aks that some may want to play with like the Vepr12, the Draco SBR or Atacs dipped Ak.

BTW i'm looking for a black lower handguard if anyone has one :)

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    Bad as I hate too, i'm backing out of the build. I have decided to go further with my AR platforms,

I do have 2 fixed stock flats with rails, center supports, and rivet kits from AK builder. If it will help someone's build along, i'll take what I have in it $100 bucks. You pick up on near east side of Indy. If not i'll toss them in the safe and wait till I peak my AK interest again.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    still havent started packing yet but atleast my stuff is the smaller than what you guys are bringing.... id need to take my f350 and forklift for our farm press .... so im limited to what fits in the car

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think I'm all packed. I'm just wanting help straightening my front sight, and installing a new trigger group though. I'm bringing a pin punch set, assorted hammers and a mallet, Dremel, propane torch and an extra bottle of gas, a 1/2" die and TAT, a couple of cobalt bits and an extra set of cheap bits, and my drill press (and my AK of course). Also have a stock grip and grip screw in case anyone needs one, and I believe I'll have an extra 3mm front sight pin. Never did find my old recoil spring assembly. Am I forgetting anything? Oh yeah and I'll be bringing donuts. :)

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I got the car loaded up this morning. As long as I dont forget anything at home, or lose it there and not bring it back, I think tomorrow will be a success.

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    Im bringing some anzac cookies and butterscotch bars courtesy of my wife. I just need to drill a polish blank and possibly bend a flat if one is available. I will bring my spot welder and can stay until lunch.

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    I have a grip and grip screw left over from changing out the grip on my Maadi. I'll bring them along. I should have a recoil spring assembly around here somewhere too, but I can't find it at the moment. (and I've never been anywhere near Vitamink's futon :):) If I find it, I'll bring it along just in case someone needs it.

You da man !

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    I need to be taken off of the drill press list. It looks like we are going to have plenty, and my grill press is having some issues right now. Thanks.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Lots of goodies already!!

405847981.jpg

Top Bottom