• chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    405848876.jpg

405848699.jpg

The Dremel is out, we're officially gunsmithing!!
    405848697.jpg

405848695.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had a great time today everyone! Wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks to VitaminK for the trigger switchout (sorry for the sore fingers!) and to Clay for fixing my badly canted sight. Looking forward to trying out my rifle and also to hear how everone's builds come out. Be sure and post pics of the finished products! :rockwoot:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    My hands look like I had a slap fight with a cactus. DD I owe you 3 kicks to the junk. I hope that trigger is worth being doubled over in anguish x3. I had a blast. Clay wabbit and duffman are rain man smart on some AKs

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My hands look like I had a slap fight with a cactus. DD I owe you 3 kicks to the junk. I hope that trigger is worth being doubled over in anguish x3. I had a blast. Clay wabbit and duffman are rain man smart on some AKs
    My groin may be in anguish, but my trigger finger is gonna feel GREAT! :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Thanks for all the expert assistance from all the build pros. Special thanks to Vitamink for his barrel threading and to the spot welder guy! Got to get some heat treating done but I think I can handle it from here. Great to meet some INGO members and move my project along. Had a great time and learned a lot!
    :D:D:D

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Thanks Chezuki for the great host. I hope everyone went away learning more about their AK. My apologies to those that didn't get a proper introduction.

ak_bp_1.jpg

ak_bp_2.jpg

ak_bp_3.jpg

ak_bp_4.jpg

ak_bp_5.jpg

ak_bp_7.jpg

ak_bp_8.jpg

ak_bp_9.jpg

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Had a great time. Special thanks to the guys that set this thing up, VitaminK for hooking me up with some cool commie gear, and Clay for helping me fix my ****ed up rifle :smileak:

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Thanks to everyone! Had a lot of fun today! Huge thanks to VitaminK for helping me thread a barrel, and another huge thanks to Clay and Dustin(Duffman)! Thanks to those guys I may actually have a functional PSL! Hopefully we can get together and do this again sometime. It was fun putting a face to a name.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    First time ive seen flats bent or rails installed and always great to place faces with names and make new friends... kinda surprised how many of us had prent recievers glad that drill jig got some use glad i could help out

ottoclicker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    This was my first group event and it was great. Special thanks to the host, and everyone that brought along equipment for all to use. The spot welder, the flat bending press and drilling jig saved me hours of work, thanks guys!!

I had a great time and got to meet some great folks.

Thanks again everyone.

sgtonory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Carmel
    Had fun. Glad i could help out all the people press barrel pins out and barrels out and back in. Learning out to headspace was cool.

Top Bottom