• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This liberal gets it.....

[video=youtube;6Qi_IipZVG8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qi_IipZVG8[/video]

Watching that guy melt down on election night was awesome.

[video=youtube;jpyKuzoFW40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    OK, so he didn't actually resign, he just said he would...some day. Do we believe Al Franken? Time will tell I guess.

Al Franken resigning 'in the coming weeks' - CNNPolitics

This adds a LOT of suspicion to what and how he said it. I don't believe there is any sincerity to Franken's announcement. The Dem's need him "gone" to avoid the insane hypocrisy coming into next week's Alabama election.

I'll be really shocked if Franken doesn't wait this out to see if he can get away with changing his mind, especially after Roy Moore wins. Lots of other factors could change the political climate, including sexual harassment falling from the headlines.

This gives the dem hypocrits, especially the females, license to say that evidenced democrat sexual harassers resign. As should the republicans alleged to have committed sexual harassment.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are presuming that Donald and Roy are Republicans like Al and John are Democrats... I don't think that dog is going to hunt like you think it will.

John and Al were pressured out by their own party, not by independents.

There was no evidence of political hypocrisy... now there is. If you recall both Trump and Moore we're pressured by their parties to drop out. They didn't, Trumped was embraced, and RNC has done a 180 on Moore. I think you'll find more than a few voters who think that dog will indeed "hunt."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This adds a LOT of suspicion to what and how he said it. I don't believe there is any sincerity to Franken's announcement. The Dem's need him "gone" to avoid the insane hypocrisy coming into next week's Alabama election.

I'll be really shocked if Franken doesn't wait this out to see if he can get away with changing his mind, especially after Roy Moore wins. Lots of other factors could change the political climate, including sexual harassment falling from the headlines.

This gives the dem hypocrits, especially the females, license to say that evidenced democrat sexual harassers resign. As should the republicans alleged to have committed sexual harassment.

Trump admitted sexual assault, did he not?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He has to stay long enough to vote against anything the Republicans want to pass in this session.

Anyhoo, empowering the mere making of allegations the way has been happening lately...no way that will ever be a problem.

This is a rather unique period we're seeing in democrat politics. For this level of stuff they typically ignore among their own kind while demanding scalps from their political enemies.

But I do agree that cheering on this behavior (as satisfying as it may be to watch a guy like Franken get eaten by his own may be) could be setting a table none of us will want to see become the norm.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    No Kut...YOU don't understand.

When a democrat admits that there may have been a line crossed, that's an admission of sexual assault. Evidence.

When a republican admits that he grabs women by the genitals AND the women verify that he has done so without consent....that's an allegation.

You need to brush up on the law, dude.

I don't think republicans would find anything wrong with Trump in a seedy motel room with a dead hooker or young boy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This is a rather unique period we're seeing in democrat politics. For this level of stuff they typically ignore among their own kind while demanding scalps from their political enemies.

But I do agree that cheering on this behavior (as satisfying as it may be to watch a guy like Franken get eaten by his own may be) could be setting a table none of us will want to see become the norm.

I don't have a problem with pervs of any ilk being taken out.
    Tolerating that behavior is why we have the problems in the first place.
    Letting it flourish in society is why the families of those 2 girls in Delphi won't have them around for Christmas... forever.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    There was no evidence of political hypocrisy... now there is. If you recall both Trump and Moore we're pressured by their parties to drop out. They didn't, Trumped was embraced, and RNC has done a 180 on Moore. I think you'll find more than a few voters who think that dog will indeed "hunt."
    LOL wut? You are really claiming there was "no evidence of political hypocrisy" before? The various fragments of what used to constitute the Republican Party have been a teeming mass of political hypocrisy since Trump started winning primaries.

Trump was elected, and Moore very well may be elected, with all of that public. Political hypocrisy is the accepted norm, this changes virtually nothing.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Trump admitted locker room talk, after the interviewer baited him into it. :hooked:

There is evidence showing your guys as actual sexual harassers.

(Sorry, quoting is somehow broken here on the forum. :dunno:)

Letting it flourish in society is why the families of those 2 girls in Delphi won't have them around for Christmas... forever.

Absolutely correct. It began with The Kennedy's and Bill Clinton.

Last edited:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

When a democrat admits that there may have been a line crossed, that's an admission of sexual assault. Evidence.

When a republican admits that he grabs women by the genitals AND the women verify that he has done so without consent....that's an allegation.

I don't think republicans would find anything wrong with Trump in a seedy motel room with a dead hooker or young boy.

LOL, you do realize the irony of someone who supports the party of Bill Clinton and Teddy Kennedy posting something this silly, right? Careful dismounting your high horse.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Trump admitted locker room talk, after the interviewer baited him into it. :hooked:

He said it. Everyone knew he said it. He was elected president with everyone knowing it. Ship sailed. It was nasty, but there were things people cared about a lot more.

I don't know why anyone is bothering to defend it just because a couple of Dems resigned safe seats because their behavior became known.

Does anyone think that Al or John would be resigning if there was a chance the Dems would lose the seat?

If the Dems think this actually changes anything, they learned nothing from 2015.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

7918286-3x2-940x627.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    LOL wut? You are really claiming there was "no evidence of political hypocrisy" before? The various fragments of what used to constitute the Republican Party have been a teeming mass of political hypocrisy since Trump started winning primaries.

Trump was elected, and Moore very well may be elected, with all of that public. Political hypocrisy is the accepted norm, this changes virtually nothing.

Not for issues like this, for Republicans. One of the things that made the party attractive to me, was it's sense of morality... even when it went overboard, and I disagreed with it. I'm seeing the Republican Party cast aside it's typical moral superiority. They are about to elect an bigot with credible claims of pedophila. The GOP gave us a president who was a bombastic serial adulterer, liar, bankrupt prone blowhard, embraced by the "evangelicals," but by his own admission has never asked God for forgiveness. Think about that, a guy who claims to be a Christian, who has NEVER ASKED GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. That's a bridge too far, at least for myself. How evangelicals could support a person who mocked them so completely, is incredible. The GOP, has lost its way. It's no longer a Conservative, family values party. It's simply the other party.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Not for issues like this, for Republicans. One of the things that made the party attractive to me, was it's sense of morality... even when it went overboard, and I disagreed with it. I'm seeing the Republican Party cast aside it's typical moral superiority. They are about to elect an bigot with credible claims of pedophila. The GOP gave us a president who was a bombastic serial adulterer, liar, bankrupt prone blowhard, embraced by the "evangelicals," but by his own admission has never asked God for forgiveness. Think about that, a guy who claims to be a Christian, who has NEVER ASKED GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. That's a bridge too far, at least for myself. How evangelicals could support a person who mocked them so completely, is incredible. The GOP, has lost its way. It's no longer a Conservative, family values party. It's simply the other party.
    So, it appears you and I feel largely the same about the current state of what passes for the National Republican Party. I don't even really consider it to be a coherent organization, I don't know what it stands for, and I have lost respect for most all the current "leadership".

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Absolutely correct. It began with The Kennedy's and Bill Clinton.

You expect Trump to admit he was wrong? Has he EVER admitted being wrong? Hell he was telling people he was unsure it was him not even a week ago. You expect us to believe that with all these revelations coming out of the entertainment industry of powerful men taking advantage of women, that a serial cheater, with an inflated ego, a long history of referring to women based on their looks, and who admitted to sexual assault is the one guy we should believe who didn't engage in such activities.... despite the numerous accusations against him? I'm sorry, THAT dog don't hunt.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    But back to Al Franken...ha...ha...ha!

Then again the people of MN elected an idiot comedian to represent them...that says a lot about them.

But back to 'chuckle, snort' The idiot comedian is going away, finally.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The libs are banking on the gullible to believe that evidence is the same as allegations. Often allegations that are exaggerated by NeverTrumpers. :dunno:

Top Bottom