• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Look, "the terrorists" are going to exploit our freedoms!! EEEEKK!!

See!!?? They want to kill us. They are scary and grow long beards and wear ugly hats. We can't continue to have freedom when we have such an "enemy" in our midst. I'm a real patriot, so I will help the government to create some more gun control laws, person registries, and checkpoints. :sheep:

This is how the government wins public favor for more gun control. The average sheep sees this propaganda and believes that this is real. The government boogeyman is warning us about all the "loopholes" of freedom that terrorists can exploit. I'm sure the government will have a solution ready to save us! Al-Qaeda passes the ball and the Feds slam dunk it! What a team!!

Its not about about terrorism. Its about helping the government take your rights away. Quit wetting your pants and wake up.

New Al Qaeda Video: Buy Automatic Weapons and Start Shooting Americans

He urges Muslims to pursue attacks with whatever is available. "Let's take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"
    abc_gadahn_jef_110603_wg.jpg

"Ban your freedoms or we'll stage more terror attacks."
    -The new CIA terror spokesman

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    This is clearly a wake-up call to close the gun show loophole. And while at it, to ban heat-seeking .50-caliber rifles that can kill a deer and cook it at the same time and bring down airliners. Also, no honest man needs more than 10 round magazines and shoulder things that go up.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He is a Brady Campaign spokesman and a DNC political front man. His talking points are exectly the same as theirs.

Orange. You are either as misinformed as you seem to be and not at all read, or you are a gun hater who wants to keep propagating the liberal lies.

Push the Propaganda "0".

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    He is a Brady Campaign spokesman and a DNC political front man. His talking points are exectly the same as theirs.

Orange. You are either as misinformed as you seem to be and not at all read, or you are a gun hater who wants to keep propagating the liberal lies.

Push the Propaganda "0".

Whooosh!

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond

Push the Propaganda "0".

I think he was arguing against more gun control. :dunno:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Push the Propaganda "0".

I recommend a new Sarcasm Meter. Yours is broken.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I think he was arguing against more gun control. :dunno:

Sometimes the most effective way to ban something is to show people how scary and dangerous it is. So the gun-controllers send this guy out to "join Al-Qaeda" and tell America how scary their freedom is.

Make no mistake, this message is directed at the gun-fearing sheep, NOT muslims who are one soundbite away from becoming suicidal jihadists.

The only thing to fear is the control freaks who wish to restrict our freedoms.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My sincerest apologies to Orange, I don't post much but when i read this article at an actual news site my first take is that al Q most of the same lines that liberals are.

Top Bottom