• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    For general info, IMPD is issued G22 pistols and I believe we would get a stern talking to if we color-filled the mags. That said, I have probably 10 extra mags in various locations for my duty gun (including one that I carry on my belt) and they are all marked with a paint pen as belonging to me. At least one is color filled also because I got it that way.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Could be ditched evidence?

I once found a Kydex paddle holster at the intersection of Keystone and 75th street. It had been run over a few times and was all torn up or I would have used it. A Glock 19 or 30 would have fit it pretty well. I looked for a gun for a couple of hours on different days. Thought about calling the PD.....probably should have and would have had I found a gun. Ditched evidence? Wasn't ditched very well. IMO

RedTJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Lafayette area
    No one mentioned this yet?
    It's a Glock. Sure not the gun, but the mag.
    And its frozen, with dirt on it.
    I think by the laws of the universe you are forced to get the gun that matches, don't clean, don't defrost, slam that puppy in and empty that mag.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Too bad Beo doesn't have a Glock in .40, would have been a testimony to the brand to pop off a frozen clip.
    . Me I would have thawed it all out in the house overnight and added it to my carry collection.
    Still a nice story to tell.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Was it close enough to the bike path to have come from there if a bicyclist dropped it? That's my guess if so. I imagine someone might have been carrying while biking and lost the mag either out of a pocket or by dropping the mag by accident.

Top Bottom