• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Yup, if I met an alien one of two things would happen.

1) I would get zapped and wind up on some medical table against my will

or

2) I would kill me some alien and take their ship. If I could take one hostage and make him fly me all over the galaxy, I would do that. Once he outlived his usefulness I would likely kill and eat him with some Sweet Baby Rays. I would also get some funny pics of me doing tasteless things to his corpse for my facebook page.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    Yup, if I met an alien one of two things would happen.

1) I would get zapped and wind up on some medical table against my will

or

2) I would kill me some alien and take their ship. If I could take one hostage and make him fly me all over the galaxy, I would do that. Once he outlived his usefulness I would likely kill and eat him with some Sweet Baby Rays. I would also get some funny pics of me doing tasteless things to his corpse for my facebook page.

But the real question here is Honey or Raspberry Chipotle Baby Rays? If the alien is more pork I would highly suggest the Raspberry Chipotle. If more beef or even vegetable'ish I would rock the Honey. Just saying. :yesway:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    How I'd react would totally depend on the type of alien creature encountered.

I mean if we are talking about alien's from "Bikini planet" I'd be fine with letting them probe me, heck I'd probably even insist that they do so.

If we are talking about alien's from "District 9" then I'd probably trade them a bunch of cat food for some seriously wicked wall-hangers.

If we are talking about aliens from "Alien" then I'd probably end up experiencing the joy's of giving birth to one, because those are some badassed aliens.

Tango

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    If you've ever met an alien, I'd recommend that you stop smoking DMT. There's no such thing.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I would immediately get in my car and drive home. Everyone knows to stay away from area 51 and the U.P. in michigan. As soon as I return home I would watch strange brew,:popcorn: quickly followed by Escanaba in da moon light!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Are they coming here to take our jobs or to do landscaping? That's happened already in Clarksville and it's not very pleasant I can assure you. The language is difficult to understand and they seem to only like their own kind and are not big on "assimilation". I would try the "wait and see approach" and if they are only opening restraunts that nobody eats at but just run through the drive through and cash checks they can't cash at the bank because they are aliens then watch out. There is not much you can do really other than watch your town begin to look like a third world. They do have nice vehicles though, nicer than mine.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    I don't believe in aliens because they haven't made them selves known to the general
    populace . That means they don't exist or they have enough sense to stay away!!!

If our maker made other planets with people on them I think he'd have enough sense to put them far away so we'd stay out of each others business.
    AS big as the universe is it may be arrogant to believe we're the only ones here, but
    till they show up in broad daylight so we can all see them I won't plan my life
    around them..just my $.02

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Call INS, send them home like the rest of the aliens.

This is the running gag in Coneheads. In the movie, the INS agent tells the aliens that the USA cannot solve the universe's unemployment problems...

But as we know from MIB, aliens have to live in Manhattan. So unless you plan to visit NYC, the chances of you meeting an alien are next to nothing

Da Bing

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Simple.

I'd pull out my HTC EVO 4G.... Show them some apps...

Then show them the little green Android guy (hoping it looks like said E.T.),
    Followed by him hooray-ing for more and a hug.

More importantly,

I hope the Zombie Apocalypse doesn't outbreak when Alien's land.

Chances of an Alien having any faith in the intelligence of human 'beings' on Earth (when encountered with a dumb boomer Zombie) will be embarrassing for our human race.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom