• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I've been on and off prescription allergy medicine for years. That is until I discovered stinging nettle and other bioflavonoids.

Typically I take two capsules in the morning. Often that'll hold me for the entire day. With everything coming alive right now I've already had a couple doses today. Typically I'll take two nettle every 4 hours if needed.

No jitters or bad side effects. I had high blood pressure issues for years using pharmaceuticals. Now I'm pharmaceutical free and my blood pressure is back to normal.

I also have grain and dairy allergies that the stinging nettle fixes too. If I eat something I shouldn't I take a couple nettle and all is well.

Attachments

• IMG_20210415_144830.jpg
      IMG_20210415_144830.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 5

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson

Get this $10, only use distilled water. I use it every time I shower but if it's real bad do it twice daily.

I keep a solo cup in the shower that I fill with hot water then set the bottle of solution in the solo cup. Do this about three times so your not squirting cold water up your nose then it's not so shocking to the system.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I've been on and off prescription allergy medicine for years. That is until I discovered stinging nettle and other bioflavonoids.

Typically I take two capsules in the morning. Often that'll hold me for the entire day. With everything coming alive right now I've already had a couple doses today. Typically I'll take two nettle every 4 hours if needed.

No jitters or bad side effects. I had high blood pressure issues for years using pharmaceuticals. Now I'm pharmaceutical free and my blood pressure is back to normal.

I also have grain and dairy allergies that the stinging nettle fixes too. If I eat something I shouldn't I take a couple nettle and all is well.
    I'm going to give that a try... Seasonal allergies are kicking my arse right now. Same with BP issues from OTC meds. Thanks GG. :yesway:

Top Bottom