• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I was cleaning horse stalls yesterday for awhile and after the 3rd load spreading I decided that it was time to get a cold snack and headed to the garage. All good so far, I reached into the fridge for some well a well deserved wobble pop… my son had bought me some Sam Adams October fest.. I opened it and took a big ol swig and immediately went it to some type of convulsions and my chest started hurting.. it was a sparkling water and in some form of black cherry flavoring.
    I had never tried one or wanted to try one of that evil in a can.. anyone else experience this sensation? Is this normal? Why? I spit that stuff out while at the same time it was bubbling out of my nose and I think my ears.. After regaining my composure and having the ability to finally speak from the contents of my stomach trying to exit my body in a non normal means. I threw the toxic substance out in the driveway and it bubbled and hissed for sometime as it dissolved the stone in the driveway. Thankfully the wind was blowing the fumes away from our vehicles for I am sure that it would have blistered the paint from them. I feel fortunate that I did not end up in the ER or more scarred from this experience
    Posting for advice and hoping this never happens to any of you.. learn from my misfortune and most importantly mistakes

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    15 years or so ago I was on a date sitting on my trucks tailgate. We were drinking a few Watermelon Four Lokos with Caffeine watching a sailboat race.
    I fell off the tailgate.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I think he drank a hard seltzer.

Nasty
    Sorry, still under the side effects of the poison water.. clarification: thought I was getting a can of October fest and someone put a sparkling seltzer water on the shelf that clearly is for beer only.. someone/somehow not sure if it was a family member or passing terrorist slid that can in the mix somehow.. govt conspiracy? LAcroix is all I’m saying.. had LA in it.. enough said

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    FYI: This kind of sparkling black cherry fizzy water is basically a soda. It's delicious.

It and it's other friuty-flavored cousins are FANTASTIC with a few oz of a white rum.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    FYI: This kind of sparkling black cherry fizzy water is basically a soda. It's delicious.

It and it's other friuty-flavored cousins are FANTASTIC with a few oz of a white rum.

Ah ha! I think I found the terrorist!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Ah ha! I think I found the terrorist!
    Listen, you. LOL

Sparkling water is...gross. Sparkling fizzy water is...gross
    Seltzer water is gross. Even the new "hard seltzers" are gross\

As a guy who unfortunately has an unhealthy addiction to sodas/pops/cokes/etc, those Sparking Ice things are definitely soda-esque.

About the only ones that I'll drink without rum in them are the black raspberry and the black cherry. That's because I happen to like those types of real sodas, too.

Kiwi lime + rum = pretty darned good.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Listen, you. LOL

Sparkling water is...gross. Sparkling fizzy water is...gross
    Seltzer water is gross. Even the new "hard seltzers" are gross\

As a guy who unfortunately has an unhealthy addiction to sodas/pops/cokes/etc, those Sparking Ice things are definitely soda-esque.

About the only ones that I'll drink without rum in them are the black raspberry and the black cherry. That's because I happen to like those types of real sodas, too.

Kiwi lime + rum = pretty darned good.
    I guess they just lost me at "zero sugar." To each their own, tough. :)

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Sorry, still under the side effects of the poison water.. clarification: thought I was getting a can of October fest and someone put a sparkling seltzer water on the shelf that clearly is for beer only.. someone/somehow not sure if it was a family member or passing terrorist slid that can in the mix somehow.. govt conspiracy? LAcroix is all I’m saying.. had LA in it.. enough said
    Reason #16 for living a bachelor's life.

Top Bottom