• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Outside is a relief after spending all day around 2700 degree molten iron in a long sleeve cotton shirt and a silverback coat so I don't mind the heat.
    I feel for you I remember working next to a plastic injection molding machine in the 80's the 15ft barrel was a warm 450 degrees. Worked with a lot of guys from the Middle east, never seemed to bother them. We sure went through the Gatorade the boss provided for us!

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I stole one of my baby girls little socks to put on my aluminum shift knob. I could barely stand to touch it today.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    A friend of mine was just here from Phoenix last week,and I asked her about the "dry heat"...her response was"When it hits triple digits,it's just effin hot!"

She's right. Walking out your front door is pretty much like the blast you get when you open the door of your oven.

Wow, now that was a rain! Temp is down to 84.3.

What rain? We got sprinkled on around 6:30 but that was it. The auto thermometer was still reading 94 at 7pm.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    At almost 10:30pm on Indy's northside, my little old weather station informs me it is still 88 degrees out, with a heat index of 97. Despicable. Where do I sign up for some cool weather around here??

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I look forward to this in Jan. while shoveling snow.

Bah.

Just finished changing the broken door handle on my sisters Tahoe 1/2 hour ago.

I was sweating my keyster off out there.

I LOVE it compared to being in the cold, hands don't work. Sniffles.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    I think that the Space Aliens are just per-cooking us before they pick up there to go orders.:laugh: "keep looking up"

Or, Michelle Obama had NASA fix the weather to turn Mid-America were most of us overweight fokes live into a large Steam Room! :dunno:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Bah.

Just finished changing the broken door handle on my sisters Tahoe 1/2 hour ago.

I was sweating my keyster off out there.

I LOVE it compared to being in the cold, hands don't work. Sniffles.

I'm the opposite. I hate the heat. The heat leaves me dripping in sweat, uncomfortable in my clothes, and with a pounding headache.

I'll take a blizzard over this any day of the week.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    I'm the opposite. I hate the heat. The heat leaves me dripping in sweat, uncomfortable in my clothes, and with a pounding headache.

I'll take a blizzard over this any day of the week.

+1. you can add layers when it's cold. i can only take so much off in the summer before the neighbors talk or the authorities are called.:shady:

Top Bottom