• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This morning I enjoyed coffee, water, an El Montery Breakfast burrito and a half a banana. Only a degen would eat a whole banana of course.
    A little later I hopped into the F-150 for a trip to Rural King. About 5 mins. out I feel a rumbling in the tummy. Soon the cramps are coming faster as sweat breaks out on my forehead. When the contractions reach 30 seconds I know I'm not making it to RK without a pitstop.
    Quickly I slid in to a shady gas station and made my way to a single dirty stall in the rear. As soon as I'm in place the heaven's open up and relief was almost instant.
    Feeling better about my day I get ready to finish up and notice there is NO TOILET PAPER! Not even one square left in the corner, nothing!
    A quick assessment of the situation reveals I have $14 in my wallet. A ten and 4 ones. So $4 later I'm on my way to RK. Try that with a credit card!
    ALWAYS CARRY CASH

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    This morning I enjoyed coffee, water, an El Montery Breakfast burrito and a half a banana. Only a degen would eat a whole banana of course.
    A little later I hopped into the F-150 for a trip to Rural King. About 5 mins. out I feel a rumbling in the tummy. Soon the cramps are coming faster as sweat breaks out on my forehead. When the contractions reach 30 seconds I know I'm not making it to RK without a pitstop.
    Quickly I slid in to a shady gas station and made my way to a single dirty stall in the rear. As soon as I'm in place the heaven's open up and relief was almost instant.
    Feeling better about my day I get ready to finish up and notice there is NO TOILET PAPER! Not even one square left in the corner, nothing!
    A quick assessment of the situation reveals I have $14 in my wallet. A ten and 4 ones. So $4 later I'm on my way to RK. Try that with a credit card!
    ALWAYS CARRY CASH
    And proof our money is barley worth crap its printed on

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    ALWAYS CARRY CASH
    Always wear a shirt with long-tail. And have a knife!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Always carry a knife, you never know when you'll have to cut yourself free from a mess. I gave this advice to my son years ago due to lived experience. I also firmly believe a grown man should always carry a handkerchief. My wife insists this is some old man nonsense...until she needs to borrow it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    In a "worst-case" scenario, I've been known to turn the undies into a shop rag, a sock, whatever.. usually for 4$ you can get 10-12rolls :lmfao:
    Not sure of the quality of TP you buy. Charmin 12 roll pack will set you back 15+ dollars these days. Pre pandemic, sure 4 dollars was a decent amount of TP. Now, 4 dollars will not get you even 4 rolls.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    ALWAYS CARRY CASH
    I wish I were that rich....

or did you rinse them in the sink and put them back in your wallet? The least you could have done was bought a drink and a snack.

I find it easier to just carry a roll of toilet paper in all vehicles.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Always carry wipes in the vehicle.:rockwoot:
    In the cars, in coat pockets, the go bag, etc.

Hell, given my age and marital status, one of these in wallet is far more useful than keeping a condom in there...

AYEhNyvl.jpg

Top Bottom