• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I had a friend tell me a story about when he was on an expensive hunting trip and sharted while out in the field. Luckily his shart was contained in his tightly whities and he was able to carefully remove the evidence and bury it. A while later one of the dogs came running up proudly to the group with a pair of soiled tightly whities to show off. My friend nervously laughed it off with the other hunters and was a bit nervous the rest of the hunt.

Another time one of the well known ex members of this very group thought he had to send me a text of his disaster at a Love’s Truck Stop. He had also sharted and left his boxers in the bathroom trash can!

I guess I’m just a poo magnet or something. I’d never tell…. lol

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Made my long sleeve flannel shirt into a sleeveless model. Started carrying Dude Wipes after that. A roll of TP in a plastic freezer bag stays dry in the GHB. Gotta be prepped.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    My truck has a roll and a small shovel. For reasons. But I'm not carrying them into a business.

Not after the looks I got last time...
    A shrade?

Well no silly.

With a shovel and a roll you go around back in the cornfield! Not inside.

I also have a sun/wind break that you can throw up if needed.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    But you've got to soak them in water? And when you're sitting on your only (now severely contaminated) water source?
    I check for toilet paper BEFORE sitting down.

Lots of times in gas station one holers, the sink is RIGHT there!

Also urine is sterile enough in case you didn't know. Whatever is in it just came out of you!

Take 2. Then use clean water on 2nd round.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Always carry a knife, you never know when you'll have to cut yourself free from a mess. I gave this advice to my son years ago due to lived experience. I also firmly believe a grown man should always carry a handkerchief. My wife insists this is some old man nonsense...until she needs to borrow it.
    I think you and I may have had a similar experience....its traumatic to say the least.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    This morning I enjoyed coffee, water, an El Montery Breakfast burrito and a half a banana. Only a degen would eat a whole banana of course.
    A little later I hopped into the F-150 for a trip to Rural King. About 5 mins. out I feel a rumbling in the tummy. Soon the cramps are coming faster as sweat breaks out on my forehead. When the contractions reach 30 seconds I know I'm not making it to RK without a pitstop.
    Quickly I slid in to a shady gas station and made my way to a single dirty stall in the rear. As soon as I'm in place the heaven's open up and relief was almost instant.
    Feeling better about my day I get ready to finish up and notice there is NO TOILET PAPER! Not even one square left in the corner, nothing!
    A quick assessment of the situation reveals I have $14 in my wallet. A ten and 4 ones. So $4 later I'm on my way to RK. Try that with a credit card!
    ALWAYS CARRY CASH
    A ziplock full of baby wipes in a cargo pocket are more effective and cheaper. Don't leave home without them.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    That is one of the funniest essays I have ever read. I was in tears.

Its a long read but funny as hell if you have a good imagination.

I just read the whole thing. I was laughing so hard my wife who was watching TV turns and says ' What the F is wrong with you" now I'm laughing harder..That was funny as Haile.lol

Top Bottom