Am I the only one excited about the new 10 MM..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Its been less than a year I am comfortable keeping up my moral outrage for some time to come, if you aren't outraged by their behavior than reward them for it by giving them your money and give them reason to repeat it

Maybe I'll buy both the service model and the long slide. And that Socom 16 that I've been wanting for a long time. When all of the American gun companies are run out of business, we can all buy Glocks and whatever new Jihadi pistol that Canik comes out with.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    put 50 rounds of factory S&B through mine yesterday. That's all I had time for but very nice shooter. I'm not sure about running nuclear loads yet though :)

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Well, I was pretty much resigned to do some horse trading to get a Gen 5 Glock 19, and then I see this thread. We have XD(M)'s in 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, and now they do this. They have the gear up deal if purchased before the New Year too. Dang it!

Jmiyake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    Crown point
    I was just at sheepdog armory in crown point and was perusing their wheel guns and they had the springfield 10mm and a ruger gp100 in 10mm I guess that just came. Didn’t know thatruger made a 10mm but it was pretty nifty.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Yep, Ruger even offers their 1911 in 10mm, at least the full size, not sure about the commander. The commander size in 10mm is a whole other animal... just ask AllenM.

Also, I was able to pick up a XD(M) 10mm today... WOOHOO! Now I need to get out and shoot it.

I was just at sheepdog armory in crown point and was perusing their wheel guns and they had the springfield 10mm and a ruger gp100 in 10mm I guess that just came. Didn’t know thatruger made a 10mm but it was pretty nifty.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Yep, Ruger even offers their 1911 in 10mm, at least the full size, not sure about the commander. The commander size in 10mm is a whole other animal... just ask AllenM.

Also, I was able to pick up a XD(M) 10mm today... WOOHOO! Now I need to get out and shoot it.

i have a Ruger full size 1911 in 10mm and AllenM has touched this one with his talent. It's a shooter. Not sure if I would want a Commander in 10mm. I will wait until I get a full range report from Allen on how the XD handles with full power Sig FMJ before it gets added to the "must have" list.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Glad to see another 10mm on the market. But as a buyer, I'm not sure what the XD platform offers me that would have me prefer it to a G40, for example.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Glad to see another 10mm on the market. But as a buyer, I'm not sure what the XD platform offers me that would have me prefer it to a G40, for example.

Grip angle!!!! I wanted to like Glocks but when I stick them out, the barrel is pointing up. I've thought about buying one and see if I can train myself out of it. But I really like my plastic Springers.

Top Bottom