• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    What a great decision! I'm sure that safety and efficiency will improve!
    PuzRUq0.jpg

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    This plan is idiot proof.
    They're idiots and they'll prove it.
    About a month ago, one of the aforementioned Rhode scholars couldn't dodge this giant, suicidal bolder in my front yard as it threw itself into the path of his truck while leaving. 20210902_162121.jpg
    Yep, potheads are the answer.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I don't see how it could be any worse.

Personally I have know many pot smokers who knew how to maintain a normal life and smoke on off hours. So perhaps I'm looking through the wrong lens.

A couple years ago I had a guy dona three point turn around in my driveway which causes him to drive his car entirely into my yard.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Personally I have know many pot smokers who knew how to maintain a normal life and smoke on off hours.

When I worked construction it was very common for guys to smoke. If we'd have had to pass a drug screen one day, out of 18-ish of us they'd have had me and two others left. Union tradesman were tested, but not us.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    When I worked construction it was very common for guys to smoke. If we'd have had to pass a drug screen one day, out of 18-ish of us they'd have had me and two others left. Union tradesman were tested, but not us.
    Yep. I did drywall in high school with my brother. Smelled it every day. Never knew what it was until he told me. I figured work was already slow and boring, why the hell would I wanna do something that makes me tired and lazy and make the day take even longer

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If one of my children was struck by an Amazon truck when the driver was under the influence, I'd own Jeff Bezos and his company.
    Any settlement wouldn't be a drop in the bucket to him. Amazon has a net worth over $1.6 Trillion. Their profit last years was over $21 Billion.

Testing when hiring has nothing to do with them being under the influence while driving.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Is that still a thing? Never seen it, figured it was a 70s thing that died out, but then again, I don’t hang out with people who would have it lol

It makes occasional resurgences. It made a run through high school aged kids around Beech Grove resulting in some real shenanigans maybe 9-10 years ago.

Top Bottom