• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Anything like the guy that **** all around his yard to mark his territory?

No, that dude was just run of the mill mentally ill. The most memorable was the kid who stripped naked in a restaurant bathroom, ran up Emerson, broke a bunch of windows, illegally entered a garage, and then sat in an unlocked car squishing hand sanitizer all over himself.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I'm sure it's still a thing. I know it was still around in the early 80's. I'm too old for that ****. :):

iu
    Ah, Timothy Leary.
    I didn’t know Rand Paul was “experienced”.
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No, that dude was just run of the mill mentally ill. The most memorable was the kid who stripped naked in a restaurant bathroom, ran up Emerson, broke a bunch of windows, illegally entered a garage, and then sat in an unlocked car squishing hand sanitizer all over himself.
    Why do they always strip naked? Do you ever find a guy tripping balls squirting hand sanitizer on himself that ISNT naked?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Why do they always strip naked? Do you ever find a guy tripping balls squirting hand sanitizer on himself that ISNT naked?

I think it's because the drugs raise their core temperature while also removing inhibition. There are two truisms about public nudity in the world of first responders:

1) It's very likely to be a fight
    2) Male or female, it's very likely to be someone you'd pay good money to have put their clothes back on.

Additional fun fact, that guy had poo'd himself as he ran resulting in "racing stripes" down the backs of his legs.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Additional fun fact, that guy had poo'd himself as he ran resulting in "racing stripes" down the backs of his legs.
    Is there a unwritten rule about who has to take him down when something like that happens? Did everyone turn to the rookie with that “what are you waiting for” look?

Sometimes I think it’d be fun to be LEO. Then I see news stories, read the hate, and hear stories like this and realize watching cops should cover my fantasies.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I think it's because the drugs raise their core temperature while also removing inhibition. There are two truisms about public nudity in the world of first responders:

1) It's very likely to be a fight
    2) Male or female, it's very likely to be someone you'd pay good money to have put their clothes back on.

I mean who hasnt ended up naked while drunk?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    From the place that gave us the Walmart shampoo aisle brawl And the escaped python.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Escaped python? I must’ve missed that one.
    The Beech Grove Python. Somebody’s python got loose, and it was all in the news a while back. A few years ago. Somebody even set up a Twitter account for the python. I think they found it under the storage shed behind the owners house.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The Beech Grove Python. Somebody’s python got loose, and it was all in the news a while back. A few years ago. Somebody even set up a Twitter account for the python. I think they found it under the storage shed behind the owners house.
    “Dang. Right where I left it”

I had a couple snakes get loose once. I didn’t call fox 59 over it tho.

Top Bottom