• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    A few years ago a show this cheesy would never have been aired,but with so many channels to fill they just keep filling them with turds like these.
    I told one of our machinists at work if he wanted a good laugh to watch this show.

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    the moms weird shaped fake boobs and the daughters giraffe neck ruined the show for me! :D

I know what you mean.The daughter is a cross between a giraffe,and Paris Hilton.The mom is a cross between Snagglepuss,and a stripper.:twocents::noway::noway::noway::noway::noway::noway::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

SAMSON

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Indy, Southside
    I think if they made a show that was acceptable to us gun folk in every respect it wouldn't be very interesting to the regular viewing audience. We see things from a completely different angle than those folks.

IndyRon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I think if they made a show that was acceptable to us gun folk in every respect it wouldn't be very interesting to the regular viewing audience. We see things from a completely different angle than those folks.

Agreed, to meet approval here, it would have to be a single guy who hasn't shaved or put on deodorant for 10+ years, lives alone with a cat and dog in a semi-dilapidated house out in the country, has animal heads on mounts all over the house, wears flannel and has a plaid sofa from the 70's. He'd have a 120 gun safe with 100+ Pmags loaded and enough Tannerite to blow a crater the size of Lucas Oil stadium.

Basically, no boobs, no drama, no women wearing daisy dukes, and definitely no helicopters or pink guns...

jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    I actually enjoy the show quite a bit. I agree with some of the others: Im sure they dont have the time to show us the whole process that they go through to create these weapons. Ive only watched it once, but I found it interesting.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I agree. Still enjoyable. I like seeing successful people operate and seeing the awesome ranches.

The son plays up his "I don't like my sister" part too much. Be a man and act like a business owner if he wants to be.

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    I think it is more like, i will throw in some silver, a knife, and a producer will kick in the rest so they can make the show.

I think it's more like, producer hires crappy actors, pulls cash out of the production companies line of credit, buys one silver bar, films crappy "skit" about a made up, totally fake gun deal, pays actors, pays helicopter rental fee, turns silver bar back into cash, puts the remaining cash back towards the line of credit, edits and airs his "reality show. "

mikerccie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Indy - North Side
    I'm starting to apply the rule I used to have for gun magazines (way back when I read magazines!) - if it has a 1911 or an AR15 on the cover I'm not watching it.

But there are some guys that would love nothing more than watching that scantily clad 17 year-old giraffe tear down 1911's all day long.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    :laugh: I can't look at [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] those, without doing this :laugh:

wyatts-store-306.jpg

renee-wyatt-american-guns.jpg

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Ever notice how NONE of his customers are from the town he is in? The owner comes off like a used car salesman and everyone else is from Kmart. His prices are ridiculous ( if he owns it it's worth $10,000 but if you own it it's only worth $200) and I will never ever believe that the guys in the basement are building SA revos and 1911s from chunks of bar stock. "..and if we're off by one ten thousandths of an inch the gun could blow up...." Oh, please.........

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Now that there's a show, people are buying these things to get on TV so they pay the prices. Same thing with Red Jacket.

Funny how he says NO to the daughter's tatoo because it's permanent but those temporary breasts he bought are OK :)

Top Bottom