• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Blizzcon starts today. Protesters have gathered outside.

Security is bigger and smoother than last year. Security is posted at the protests as if to protect the protesters. Protest is right at the front where people filter through. They are friendly and talking to anyone who stops, giving out T-shirts and black masks.

EITe_TEXYAELSOb

Nevermore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2018
    Somewhere
    You're point is logistically sound, but practically flawed. China has already seen that war gets them nowhere, and that economic power is much more persuasive. No one really can play hardball with China, because those of us that consume their products will always buy. People would much rather have their cheap widgets than pay more to make China level the playing field. China can, and would outlast us, mainly because they are completely willing to let hundreds of millions of their people starve. That's my opinion anyways.

I agree 100%. The thing that has always frustrated me is watching China gain power not because we can't stop them but because people would rather gain short-term wealth.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Chinese doctor who said he had edited the genes of babes has been sentenced to three years prison.

Wait, I'm confused. Were they babes before he edited the genes, or did he take, shall we say, "less attractive" women and turn them into babes after editing their genes? ;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Whenever I see this thread title it reminds me that it has a flawed premise, the majority of companies we think of as American, think of themselves as global. Thus Google, Hollywood, and you name it, all suck up to China, the largest market in the world. The flaw in their thinking is that when the US no longer provides the security and stability that they profit from the Chinese will just take them over. Similar to how the leftists are using Islam as a partner to attack Christianity, which they hate, not realizing that when Christianity falls Islam will quickly take out them...

Top Bottom