• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Explains why the big push for anti-abortion laws, the system simply needs meat for the grinder.

[/B]

I think that actually, at least in the U.S., birth rates are down, at least among millennials and Gen "Y" (I don't know what "Gen" we're up to now). More young people are deciding to not have children, or at least put off having children until later in life. The same cannot necessarily be said for third world countries or immigrants from such places, so I'm not sure that the anti-abortion push is to provide cannon fodder.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Anybody else think Jihad Johnny has given the slip to those keeping an eye on him?

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I think that actually, at least in the U.S., birth rates are down, at least among millennials and Gen "Y" (I don't know what "Gen" we're up to now). More young people are deciding to not have children, or at least put off having children until later in life. The same cannot necessarily be said for third world countries or immigrants from such places, so I'm not sure that the anti-abortion push is to provide cannon fodder.

There were no abortion or contraceptive laws in the US until after the civil war.
    Like all groups with power, the religious leaders had grouped together to see about the welfare of prisoners of war.
    This was a good thing since medical care, sanitation and food was an issue at many POW camps.

After the war this coalition of protestant leaders decided the influx of catholic immigrants were out breeding them,
    And every church went on the anti-abortion warpath, actually encouraging church members to have more children.
    Contraceptive practices were also frowned upon or outright banned by the religions.

Since this forum has made it very clear the views on religion, past the facts, I have no comments to share.

-------

Since I'm not an economist, sociologist or climatologist, I can't tell you what needs to be done...
    I differ to the actual experts.

With the shift away from durable goods & agriculture, which is all I know, my business is limited at best.
    I make parts for a 'Consumer' economy, which buying something with a short, finite lifespan, and little to no replacement parts makes no sense to me, but it makes a buck...

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Approximately 71% of the 34 million 17-to-24-year-olds in the U.S. would not qualify for military service because of reasons related to health, physical appearance and educational background

Explains why the big push for anti-abortion laws, the system simply needs meat for the grinder.[/B]

Wait... Is this some tinfoil hyberbole? Purple?
    You honestly believe that anti-abortion laws have to do with military service or the draft because they need the bodies?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Or he got the unmarked and unremarked ending he deserves.
    One can hope! But I think he’ll tinker around, make some quick cash doing some sort of exclusive interview, and then disappear, only to show up on a BDA report, or captured and in the news again, or better yet slotted by one of the many units there(wherever “there” may be), that aren’t there.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Wait... Is this some tinfoil hyberbole? Purple?
    You honestly believe that anti-abortion laws have to do with military service or the draft because they need the bodies?

With only 29% of the 17-24 year old population even being able to qualify for military service, it's entirely a possibility.

The point of anti- contraceptive & abortion religious/statute laws have always been about 'Out Breeding' some other group...
    The Catholics wanted to outbreed the 'Heatherns', in the US the Protestants wanted to outbreed Catholics,
    Everyone is worried Muslims will outbreed the 'Christians' (choose any sect),

The biggest issue I have with 'Pro Life' types is once the egg is fertilized, and birth is given, they wash their hands of it.
    A woman is supposed to get pregnant every time it's possible, have as many children as her body is capable of,
    Then she's on her own...

They rant and rail against welfare, WIC, even pre-natal care.
    Then they turn right around and rant/rail PRO DEATH PENALTY!
    Everytime anything happens, the SCREAM at the top of their lungs about bombing the offender back to the stone age, indiscriminate killing...

They want the pregnancy by boycotting contraceptives, but complain about the 'Welfare' types getting pregnant.
    They DEMAND every fertilized ovum be born, no matter how damaged that fetus might be or how much of a drain it's going to be on resources,
    And then complain about the drain or resources!

It's schizophrenic at best, and I don't pretend to understand it...
    So I don't doubt for a second the thinking *Might* well be we need more birth to feed the war machine knowing full well problems are coming.

It's like the global warming deniers, knowing full well things are changing dramatically, and yet debating anything other than getting off their butts and participating in a solution...
    When the house is on fire, you don't stand around and debate the cause, you put the fire out (unless you are crazy).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    With only 29% of the 17-24 year old population even being able to qualify for military service, it's entirely a possibility.

Ok 10-4, well anything is a possibility if given enough latitude on reality.

The point of anti- contraceptive & abortion religious/statute laws have always been about 'Out Breeding' some other group...
    The Catholics wanted to outbreed the 'Heatherns', in the US the Protestants wanted to outbreed Catholics,
    Everyone is worried Muslims will outbreed the 'Christians' (choose any sect),

I don't remember seeing a single pro-life group stating that the reason they want to protect life is to outbreed the competition or anything even remotely sounding like it.

What I do remember is that Margaret Sanger championed abortion WHY again?
    Oh yeah, got to get rid of those undesirables.

https://www.americamagazine.org/pol...s-eugenicist-why-are-we-still-celebrating-her

Weird right?
    https://www.plannedparenthood.org/h...-york/10012/margaret-sanger-center-3325-91110

It's schizophrenic at best, and I don't pretend to understand it...
    So I don't doubt for a second the thinking *Might* well be we need more birth to feed the war machine knowing full well problems are coming.

10-4

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, your version doesn't jibe with facts, and this isn't an anti/pro abortion thread.

What facts? I haven't seen you post any kind of links or facts just your opinions.

Your gave your [STRIKE]reasons[/STRIKE] beliefs as to why people are against abortion having to do with preventing certain people from breeding...
    I gave you the reality of just who is against certain people from breeding and it's not the Pro-Life crowd.

It isn't an anti/pro abortion discussion.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    What facts? I haven't seen you post any kind of links or facts just your opinions.

Your gave your [STRIKE]reasons[/STRIKE] beliefs as to why people are against abortion having to do with preventing certain people from breeding...
    I gave you the reality of just who is against certain people from breeding and it's not the Pro-Life crowd.

I dunno, he may be right. I’m trying to convince the wife to have enough to build my own militia and invade Canada.

Should only take 3, maybe 4

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana

No, again you are wrong.

YOU turned it into eugenics argument.
    I commented on the schizophrenic nature of 'Pro Lifers'.

With 'Pro Lifers' threatening civil war over abortion, it sounds like they are wanting to take more lives.
    No pro choice ever murdered doctors, nurses, set bombs to kill workers, or set second bombs to kill first responders.
    The 'Pro Life' people can't say that...

Like I said, schizophrenic at best.

And once again, hopefully they will post cleanly this time...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_abortion

History's Warning on Abortion Bans Like Alabama's New Law | Time

https://tah.oah.org/november-2016/a...-history-of-the-pro-life-movement-in-america/

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No, again you are wrong.

YOU turned it into eugenics argument.
    I commented on the schizophrenic nature of 'Pro Lifers'.

With 'Pro Lifers' threatening civil war over abortion, it sounds like they are wanting to take more lives.
    No pro choice ever murdered doctors, nurses, set bombs to kill workers, or set second bombs to kill first responders.
    The 'Pro Life' people can't say that...

Like I said, schizophrenic at best.

And once again, hopefully they will post cleanly this time...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_abortion

History's Warning on Abortion Bans Like Alabama's New Law | Time

https://tah.oah.org/november-2016/a...-history-of-the-pro-life-movement-in-america/

Uh, didn’t you mention the need for “more meat in the grinder” being the reason for anti abortion laws?

On second thought, it might be best if I see myself out of this one. :scared:

Top Bottom