• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    :rockwoot:stopped in at jasper rural king this afternoon to check out the ammo situation. I didn't expect much, wow, was I surprised. .223, 9mm, .45, .380, even some sub-sonic .22. had to break out my stash cash and get some. 6 box limit this time. things are starting to look up, maybe.:dunno:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    hopefully, but i'm thinking that the prices will not go back to what we were used to, at least for a long time. they may come down a bit.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Thanks for the heads up. My buddies wife works there. Maybe I can find out when they get there freight shipments in.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Went to Rural King tonight as well. They had about 30 boxes of Wolf 7.62x39 on the shelf which is the largest stack I've seen in stores since the panic started. A shame they wanted $10 each for them. Not going to pay .50 for Wolf.

Mysticwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    hopefully, but i'm thinking that the prices will not go back to what we were used to, at least for a long time. they may come down a bit.

Not sure where everyone is buying there ammo, but when I do find it, I dont pay any higher pricing than I did before all this S*** started. I bought 3 box's of federal 115 gr. .9 mm for 12.97 a box for 50 rounds at walmart last week, 3 weeks ago I got 3 box's of federal .45 for 19.97 a box of 50 It might be a dollor or 2 higher, but nothing that is breaking the bank. And if everyone keeps buying it at those high prices, i will never come back down, Ammo dealers will say, there buying it, keeping selling it at those prices, if we stop they will have to lower it. :scratch:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Not sure where everyone is buying there ammo, but when I do find it, I dont pay any higher pricing than I did before all this S*** started. I bought 3 box's of federal 115 gr. .9 mm for 12.97 a box for 50 rounds at walmart last week, 3 weeks ago I got 3 box's of federal .45 for 19.97 a box of 50 It might be a dollor or 2 higher, but nothing that is breaking the bank. And if everyone keeps buying it at those high prices, i will never come back down, Ammo dealers will say, there buying it, keeping selling it at those prices, if we stop they will have to lower it. :scratch:

But you are buying it at higher prices than before. "A dollar or two higher," is still higher. It's all quantitative. If you're willing to pay more and do pay more then your theory on how to get the prices to drop is moot.

gdunn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    I was in there myself sunday and was able to buy a few boxes of 22LR winchester for $3.99 each. Still a bit pricey IMO, but I'll take that over the empty shelves.

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    .22 lr is not higher. I buy 525 Remington Golden bullets for $19.99. Same price as before. To all those who claim manufacturers have raised prices, I call:bs:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    .22 lr is not higher. I buy 525 Remington Golden bullets for $19.99. Same price as before. To all those who claim manufacturers have raised prices, I call:bs:
    Where'r you getting it at? And it isn't really manufacturers but retailers raising prices for the most part.

Top Bottom