• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Andre' Carson spoke at a congressional black caucus event in 2011 and claimed:

"This is the beyond symbolic change," Carson continues. "This is the effort that we are seeing of . Some of these folks in Congress would love to see us as second class citizens. Some of them in Congress of this Tea Party movement would love to see you and me … hanging on a tree."

I have sent Mr. Carson multiple requests for the names of these people he asserts want such things. Certainly he has them if he is making such an assertion.

He has not responded to any of the requests.

The CBC is an organization which discriminates in its membership based upon race. I would also like to ask Mr. Carson if being a member of an organization which discriminates in its membership based upon race means he is a racist.

RedSox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Camby
    The state party changed his district 4 years ago, so Now I do live in his district. It was changed so the outlying townships would have a chance to override Center township. It hasn't happened. The 2 elections since the republicans have not come up with a strong candidate or offered them any support beyond minor lip service at the county level. The state and national party have refused to help these candidates, they don't think it is worth the money or time to defeat Carson. Everyone remembers putting money and effort time and again to defeat his grandma to get lose again and again. The fact that a person that only had word of mouth and some yard signs got 42% should show he can be beat.
    However now with such a super majority in the house I don't see the upstream party even giving this another thought unless he gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I will have to live with this piece of poop (not) representing me in congress until he decides it's time to go.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    ... The 2 elections since the republicans have not come up with a strong candidate or offered them any support beyond minor lip service at the county level. The state and national party have refused to help these candidates, they don't think it is worth the money or time to defeat Carson. ....

QFT.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So, for those of you who follow this person's illustrious career serving the public . . .

Is he distributing political favors left and right to maintain his stranglehold on the ignorant voters, or is he just riding his grandmother's legacy?

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    So, for those of you who follow this person's illustrious career serving the public . . .

Is he distributing political favors left and right to maintain his stranglehold on the ignorant voters, or is he just riding his grandmother's legacy?

I believe it's the latter of the two, Rhino. My wife got to deal with his grandmother all the time (she tended to go to the ER when sick), said she was a complete witch with a B.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

All of the above sprinkled with a heavy dose of "Anybody But ..."

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    The majority voters in his congressional district are unemployed, uneducated, and unable to survive without the monthly check from Uncle Sugar. They probably don't even know he is a Muslim, and is pro Sharia. All they see is a black guy in a suit with a balding head and fat toothy grin. Cat Ping did very well compared to others that have tried to topple him. If the state Republicans would ever get their act together, maybe one day they could reclaim this district. Congressman Carson is a mini-me of Barrack Obama, and he does whatever the president wants....constituents be damned. Congrats...he's yours for two more years.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Not much we can do about it unless you want to live in his district.

I live in Speedway, so unfortunately, I'm in this idiot's district. My heart was with Chris Mayo, but I went with Cat Ping, figuring she had a more realistic chance. Neither Ping nor Mayo had the funds to challenge the king.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just wish/hope Carson saw this ticker.

carsonHeartattack.jpg

Yeah, it was a goof up... the TV station mixed up Mayo's and Ping's numbers at the beginning. But DAYUM! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall if he had seen that number... I bet he would have :poop: a brick!

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I just wish/hope Carson saw this ticker.

carsonHeartattack.jpg

Yeah, it was a goof up... the TV station mixed up Mayo's and Ping's numbers at the beginning. But DAYUM! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall if he had seen that number... I bet he would have :poop: a brick!

His head would have exploded! God, if those numbers had only been true.

Top Bottom