• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw that happening early that evening and couldn't believe what I was seeing. It took them quite awhile to fix it.

I just wish/hope Carson saw this ticker.

carsonHeartattack.jpg

Yeah, it was a goof up... the TV station mixed up Mayo's and Ping's numbers at the beginning. But DAYUM! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall if he had seen that number... I bet he would have :poop: a brick!

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think this district was a specific target of recent anti-voting fraud legislation in Indiana.

Just sayin... I trust District 7 voting integrity about like I trust Cook County's.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think this district was a specific target of recent anti-voting fraud legislation in Indiana.

Just sayin... I trust District 7 voting integrity about like I trust Cook County's.

Hey! The president and attorney general told me there is no voter fraud in America. It's a myth!

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    I live in Speedway, so unfortunately, I'm in this idiot's district. My heart was with Chris Mayo, but I went with Cat Ping, figuring she had a more realistic chance. Neither Ping nor Mayo had the funds to challenge the king.

Tough day right there.

You didn't vote for the person you wanted, and voted for the person who lost, and got the person you didn't want.

I'm glad I used my vote to vote for the person I wanted.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I moved from Southport to Pike Township in '94 and still couldn't get shut of this idiot and his predecessors. The Republicans have put up a number of good candidates against the Democrats in this District, but between "early voting" and Center Township shennanigans, I don't see this dynasty being broken unless there is drastic scrutiny of the election process in Marion County during a Congressional election.

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I'm bailing on the district. Nothing here for me. Don't be the last one out of town is the best I can tell you

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Not much we can do about it unless you want to live in his district.
    Hard to do much about it even if you DO live in his district since grandma julia and others like her don't seem to have trouble getting to the polls. What do carson and louis farrakhan have in common? they're both racist, moslem, demogogues

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Hard to do much about it even if you DO live in his district since grandma julia and others like her don't seem to have trouble getting to the polls. What do carson and louis farrakhan have in common? they're both racist, moslem, demogogues

And "racist" and "demogogue" seem to be more important to them than "moslem" - at least from the way they speak and act.

MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Andre' Carson spoke at a congressional black caucus event in 2011 and claimed:

"This is the beyond symbolic change," Carson continues. "This is the effort that we are seeing of . Some of these folks in Congress would love to see us as second class citizens. Some of them in Congress of this Tea Party movement would love to see you and me … hanging on a tree."

I have sent Mr. Carson multiple requests for the names of these people he asserts want such things. Certainly he has them if he is making such an assertion.

He has not responded to any of the requests.

The CBC is an organization which discriminates in its membership based upon race. I would also like to ask Mr. Carson if being a member of an organization which discriminates in its membership based upon race means he is a racist.

Always wonder what would happen if a group of congressmen and women decided to form this caucuses; a CWC (Congressional White Caucus), a CSC (Congressional Straight Caucus), or CMC (Congressional Men Caucus).

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The best way to vote is with your feet (and wallet). Leaving Carson's district denies the local .gov the tax revenue from the makers now being redistributed to the takers. This sets up a death spiral of unfunded liabilities. Cut off their air supply. Turn their faces blue. Hell, I go so far as to buy gasoline in Hendricks County. I avoid spending money in Marion County if I can help it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    yes it is. The district is 63% white yet a black muslim wins? Kind of strange

Not really. All the non-black liberal dems vote for him because he is a democrat. the blacks vote for him because he "represents them", so they can "stick it to the man", etc. . And before you scream racism, yes. It is. In a positive way from their perspective. They are supporting the minority much like we were all clamoring here for someone who was like us as a gun owner/gun rights supporter. Their choice of support is just more superficial than ours. :dunno:

Top Bottom