• Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Hello,

I figured this might be a fun thread: Real life instances in which you found something so hilarious you burst out laughing and couldn't stop, or maybe spewed a drink all over because it was so funny.

The idea to post this came about tonight when I was over at my girlfriend's.

She had been eating jalapeno peppers. After washing her hands she went to the restroom.

Seems she didn't wash her hands well enough because there was some remaining juice.

I was warned after qualifying with pepper spray (ie, getting sprayed by a sadistic laughing deputy sheriff then spraying someone else) not to take a leak before showering, but if I had to, then to wash my hands well first and not run my hands through my hair at any point.

Seems those fine points of OC apply to jalapeno juice and female parts too!

I burst out laughing and still haven't stopped. She was walking around the house telling me in graphic detail everything that burned!

Before you think me sadistic, realize that she and I grew up together. We met when I was 10 and she was 6, her brother is my best friend (both the same age) and she and I regularly have "'90s nights" where we crank up the 250 Greatest Hits of the '90s and play the 8-bit Nintendo, cussing each other out the whole time.

I told her I was going to post this on the internet and she first smacked me, then kissed me, then tickled me. This was a go signal for me! :D

So... my submission for tonight is the girlfriend inadvertently assaulting her lady parts with extra-hot jalapeno juice! :laugh:

Any others?

Josh

Pyroponce

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South Bend
    I'll bite...

I had a roommate once who was a compulsive masturbator...spent a lot of time in his room...yeah.

So one day I come home with some Ben-Gay for my back, and when my one roommate asked what it was, my other roommate chimed in and said it was a lotIon great for masturbating. Since we're always playing pranks on each other, I went along with it. My roommate had that look in his eye and said ok and went to bed. I left the Ben-Gay on the kitchen counter and I went to bed myself...

A couple hours later, I wake up hearing my roommate screaming in the shower "MY BALLS! MY BALLS!" over and over and over. The two of us in the hallway could not stop laughing to save our lives. Makes me laugh everyone I think about it :)

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    We had a call at work (pharmacy) from a girl who decided after handling habanero peppers to make herself very happy before leaving for work. Forgot to wash her hands beforehand. Called in a panic because she tried washing off with water, then milk, then the garden hose outside. Fortunately it was a female pharmacist that took the call but when she relayed the details of the call to us we were all rather tickled.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I have many stories to back this one up. The thing about the oil from hot peppers is it really doesn't wash off to well. The hotter variety's of peppers can even cause serious discomfort on thick skinned parts like your hands. I learned long ago to always wear latex examination gloves while handling them. As I sit here typing this there are so many different images running through my head of all the different situations I have seen people fall prey to the dreaded hot pepper. Dean Dean the busing machine,Tyler Burns and poor poor Ralph Mazzochi's wife. Unfortunately I am still finishing up my homework for the week and dont have an hour to blow writing about it. Trust me when I say BEWARE the dreaded Buht Jolokia, Habanero, Scotch Bonnet and Cayenne. In comparison to those Jalapenos are sweet like fruit ...

Ragenarok007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Mooresville
    This story actually happened to a paramedic buddy of mine, but since he's not here I'll tell it for him. Well there was an ambulance that came in with a 700 pound woman on it who had a heart attack and happened to be naked at the time. To get her out of the back of the ambulance they had other people lift the gurney, including my friend. Well, he isn't a very big guy and he was on the back corner. When the back wheels came off the ambulance it jerked him forward and down... onto the naked fat woman. Guess where his face landed? Well, he also happens to be gay. He stood up and a coworker says, "Well, if you weren't gay before you will be now." He told me this story and I swear I laughed for half an hour.

jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    A few years back, my pregnant wife and I were in the back yard. She was watching me pick up rocks and sticks. As I was searching for rocks I noticed something that looked like a coin caked in dirt. I pick it up and knock the dirt off of it. It was an old dime, I handed it to my wife and asked her if she knew what it was. "no" she replied. I said "its a mercury dime":rockwoot: to which she replied, "is it safe for me to be touching this?":D I thought it was pretty funny. I guess if you dont know about coins you wont understand the humor, so here's another one told to me by a friend of mine about one of the first dates he had with his first wife. Buddy of mine takes this girl to the drive in movies on a date, things began to happen that usually happen on these sort of dates and he asked her if she wanted to get in the back seat. To which she replied "No, I want to stay up here with you":):

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I learned the pepper thing the hard way, and that was just with some serranos. I was a little bit, um, impaired at the time, so I wasn't thinking too far ahead. I just got in a tub full of cold water. That and a little soap did wonders. The OC in OC spray stands for oleoresin capsicum, which is extracted from, guess what, hot peppers! Congratulations, you've OC'd Mr Johnson! I have received some bhut jolokia seeds recently; look forward to trying those out. I'll be using the gloves this time :)

As to a laughing story, my girlfriend, me, and my son were driving to Niagara Falls, and had got all the way to NY before we needed gas, and she to pee. I pulled into the gas station and up to the pump, only to find it marked "out of order". So, I went to pull around to the one on the next island, and didn't see the little yellow post that prevents you running into the pumps. I didn't hit it real hard, but it messed up the bumper cover. Melissa opened the door and basically ran. She could barely restrain herself from busting out laughing until she got inside, and said she drew strange looks from the other patrons. Between laughing so hard and having to pee anyway, she was surprised she made it to the restroom. At the time, she was afraid I'd be mad, but I was laughing too.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    I work for an hydraulics company and any time we do work for a commercial airline co. they use a fluid called skydrol, it is just about like pepper juice if you get it on you.

I had some on my hands and wiped them dry with a rag and later itched my eye,just a few minuets later I was in the restroom washing my eyes out.

I use rubber gloves anytime I deal with skydrol now.

Top Bottom