• ...and so much more!
  • 7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    And beware of Bill when you come to visit us. He's pulled this prank on several of our friends, as well as several of our daughters friends. And to be truthful, so have I.....:):

All the doors in the house are basically hollow, so they reverberate the noise inside the room if/when knocked or pounded on.

He's been known to wait until someone has been in there for a decent amount of time, knowing full well what they're probably doing, goes up to the door, and open palm slaps it several times while letting out a loud scream! The result is hysterical! Even if they didn't have to, they just did! One of our friends almost fell into the bathtub it rattled her so bad! :D

He also has a habit of standing right outside the door, very quietly, and just waits for them to open the door to exit the room. He's got a big maglight flashlight that he shines under his beard, while making his "crazy lunatic face". When they open the door he just very quietly says "BOO!" and if anything was left undone, it just ran down their leg! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    It's usually dark outside when this happens, it adds to the scary effect.

Life can be SOOO much fun at our house! :p And he usually has SUCH an innocent look on his face afterwards.....:lmfao:
    Me, I'm notorious with the spray nozzle for the sink, you never know when you're about to get a shower from half way across the room. Oops! :rockwoot: 7th Stepper

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    A buddy of mine told us a hunting story last year that had me in tears. He said they were out hunting for deer and he was up in a tree stand and the urge to move came upon him. He climbed down walked for a bit, dropped trow and did his bidness. He climbed back up into his stand and every time he looked left he smelt what he thought was the wind blowing manure from the farm they were next to. Later he climbed down went back to his truck and when he took his overalls off he discovered that he had pooped in his hood!

Top Bottom