• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    There is, unfortunately, no limit to the utter lunacy exhibited by the woke, liberal, POS politicians in New York! Instead of going after pizzerias, why doesn’t that idiot of a mayor go after the criminals rampaging all over NYC, especially the illegal aliens he welcomed with open arms to his warped vision of utopia?
    These idiot politicians must be stopped!:flamethrower:

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'd take you up on the recipe, but...chocolate and vanilla may be ok, but strawberry in pizza goes too far...
    Neapolitan (Naples style) is one of the best crusts I've ever made specifically when wood fired, I've got a pretty stellar new york style too.

On the Neapolitan you must make sure you are using San Marzanos, high quality freshly mozzarella and fresh basil. San Marzanos and basil from the home garden really set this pizza off.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...On the Neapolitan you must make sure you are using San Marzanos, high quality freshly mozzarella and fresh basil. San Marzanos and basil from the home garden really set this pizza off.
    Ever use scamorza cheese?

Wife and I have found we prefer it for pizzas.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    all I know is that the one time I was in NY I had a great pizza from a coal fired oven. Definitely a different taste but very good. I rarely remember anything about food places but this one has stuck with me.

Top Bottom