Angry liberal calls out Democrats for being so stupid about guns and gun control

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    great read!

p.s. I think it is funny that it seems everyone assumed the author was a woman because he mentioned his opposition to Virginia's anti abortion law. Read the next post about Biden's phony "round table discussion" at VCU

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    great read!

p.s. I think it is funny that it seems everyone assumed the author was a woman because he mentioned his opposition to Virginia's anti abortion law. Read the next post about Biden's phony "round table discussion" at VCU

No... I assumed it was a lady because just above the headline is the sub-head "The Wonderful World of Anne Marie Wonder"

His momma could have named him Anne, not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    You're both absolutely incorrect. The laws he is talking about do not only cover abortion but also accessibility to contraception and other female specific medical care. Beyond that, I remember male lawmakers who tried to silence a female legislator for using the word "vagina".

People who are disturbed by medical terminology, specifically when they don't even own the parts being discussed, shouldn't be allowed to make laws about them. Laws requiring trans-vaginal ultrasounds? That is an extremely invasive procedure. Not a problem, the guys who made the law don't have to worry about it.

Remember Todd Akin's legitimate rape? His comments about how the body can "shut that whole thing down" is just as ****ing ignorant and stupid as Carolyn McCarthy thinking a barrel shroud is the shoulder thing that goes up.

If you are unable to speak intelligently on a topic, you should not be allowed to make the rules that govern others. There is zero difference between the anti-gun crowd and the anti-abortion crowd. Both groups know precisely dick about what they're talking about. Interestingly enough, each group claims a moral superiority and believes themselves to be above that other scum.

It's stupid and it's exactly the reason we have such a sad excuse for political discourse in this country. You want to know why politics has become such a cluster****? I'm sure the refusal to listen to the other side and the copious amounts of sarcasm people are trying to pass for intelligent discussion are probably contributing factors.

I dont know what laws you think he is referring to but here's a break down of laws that the states apply................Whats wrong with these? And Im tired of hearing about having access to contraception. If these women want to have sex and not get pregnant they need to get off their lazy asses and go to the drug store and buy a GD condom. Otherwise there is plenty of laws that allow for legal abortion. just look at the list...That is unless you think its ok to decide at 34 weeks, ah you know what im just gonna have a partial birth abortion because Im such a loser and too lazy to be a mother or allow this child to be adopted. Ill just murder it instead.

http://www.guttmacher.org/statecenter/spibs/spib_OAL.pdf

Top Bottom