• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    Still got a few spots left if anyone else is interested!

I am from Central Indiana, but if you are unable to fill the line I would like to shoot at 275 yards. I will let you know I am in on the 27th if you still have positions left on the line.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Still have 3 spots left if anyone else is interested, looks to be shapping up to be a great time! Send me a PM or post up below if interested in attending!

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    9aO3oZ2.jpg

I'm dialed in holding very acceptable groups at 200. And I've got a confirmed babysitter for the day :D

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I would like to shoot if there is an open spot. Will bring a camera and be the unofficial photographer. Haven't been able to attend the past couple of years. Looking forward to it.

Jerry-T

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Do you guys mind if I just show up and hover around? I've been looking to get into some precision shooting, and would like to see what it's all about.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    Do you guys mind if I just show up and hover around? I've been looking to get into some precision shooting, and would like to see what it's all about.

This is exactly what I was wondering/wanting to do myself. IF I don't have to work. We have been working Saturdays occasionally. Our schedule does not come out until 2p the Thursday prior, so I would not know if I could even make it until then. Thnx.

capthis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2018
    Evansville
    Hey Steve can you give me a call?

Thanks,

Bryan.

I tried to send a pm but I don't have enough posts yet :(

Edited :)

Last edited:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In

This is exactly what I was wondering/wanting to do myself. IF I don't have to work. We have been working Saturdays occasionally. Our schedule does not come out until 2p the Thursday prior, so I would not know if I could even make it until then. Thnx.

Send me a PM, I don't mind spectators. So just let me know if you'd like to attend, I just wont reserve a shooting spot..

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I'm hoping to get out this weekend for a final zero check. Longest lane I have is 200 so I'm zeroed there and will chart out 275 and see how accurate the calculator is.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    All I have is a 100yd zero. Can we get a few rounds down range before scoring starts?
    Ballistics calculator may get me close, but it would be only fair to get a few shots at distance like some of the locals at The Hide:):

capthis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2018
    Evansville
    All I have is a 100yd zero. Can we get a few rounds down range before scoring starts?
    Ballistics calculator may get me close, but it would be only fair to get a few shots at distance like some of the locals at The Hide:):

Agreed, one target and 5 shots would suit me to help make sure my dial up is correct. We all know you'll be shooting the night before perfecting your 275 yard zero! :)

Top Bottom