• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Little Bill Daggett: [telling the real story of English Bob's gunfight] You see, the night that Corky walked into the Blue Bottle, and before he knows what's happening, Bob here takes a shot at him! And he misses, 'cause he's so damn drunk. Now that bullet whizzing by panicked old Corky, and he did the wrong thing. He went for his gun in such a hurry that he shot his own damn toe off. Meantime Bob here, he's aiming real good, and he squeezes off another, but he misses, because he's still so damn drunk, and he hits this thousand-dollar mirror up over the bar. And now, the Duck of Death is as good as dead. Because Corky does it right. He aims real careful, no hurry...

Little Bill said Duck

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I read a Steven King book that covered his ideas of what made a good writer.
    His consensus was, if your writing was worthwhile, and the writer was proud of his/her work, they would provide their real name to be associated with that body of work.
    Conversely, if you did NOT provide your real name, opting instead to use a pen-name, he said you must be ashamed of the work, and it likely "...sucks like an Electrolux"!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    His consensus was, if your writing was worthwhile, and the writer was proud of his/her work, they would provide their real name to be associated with that body of work.
    Conversely, if you did NOT provide your real name, opting instead to use a pen-name, he said you must be ashamed of the work, and it likely "...sucks like an Electrolux"!

Like Richard Bachman? ;)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Funny. All you guys supporting Trump were claiming Obama was a Kenyan.

LOL

Can't wait for a Trump deposition in any matter!

Isn't he? No matter where he was born. Kenya has birthright citizenship through jus sanguine, his father was a Kenyan national so Barrack was also. Unless he gave up his citizenship. Did he? If he did I must have missed it.

Like Richard Bachman? ;)

Beat me to it.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Speculation (fuelled in part by an attention-focused reality TV D-list celebrity) is that it was Pence's chief of staff. That's not who I was thinking, and I think that guy is still too high up to risk publishing it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Asked and answered so many times that I seriously think you have a synapse connection error.

Sorry I don’t remember everyone’s responses to every thread on this message board in the past seven years. The fact you brought it up seems to suggest you don’t think it is necessary.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    v2uLTZi.png

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Asked and answered so many times that I seriously think you have a synapse connection error.

Asked and unanswered, so I'll try again.
    Kenya has birthright citizenship through Jus Sanguine. His father was a Kenyan national therefore Obama has Kenyan citizenship unless he renounced it. Has he? If he hasn't it wouldn't be accurate to say he is Kenyan?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Except if he was born in Hawaii, he's an American. Constitution says so.

I can't believe this is still a thing.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I always had a hard time with the "born in Kenya" thing. If there's one thing we know about Obama, Sr., it's that he wasn't at all interested in his kids having his real address. He was stuck with the kids from his Kenyan wife being in Kenya, but there's no way he's letting the kids from his American wives know where to find him in Kenya.

Top Bottom