• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Hi everyone, I have a buyer for however many I have left on pallet number two, so I just ordered two pallets, so everyone will get theirs this go around, and it's not too late to be added to the list or increase your order. I will be picking them up Friday afternoon in Evansville and then will be sending out payment/pickup information as soon as they are actually in my physical possession. As always anyone who is on a line from Evansville to Shoals contact me directly if you want to pick yours up Friday afternoon.

As noted earlier in this thread, Profire Arms and Supply has very generously offered to hold people's cases at their store in Indianapolis until you can pick them up. These cases MUST be paid for in advance and your username will be written on them so you can get them at your convenience. I will most likely be making a run to Indy end of next week or beginning of the following week.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I'll take two. Might not be in Evansville on Friday though, depending on what time you're receiving. Cash acceptable?

I am scheduled to pick it up at 11am E-ville time on the south side, so noonish on the north/east side. Cash is always acceptable. I have some from the previous order so I could bring 2 down with me and meet before as well, anytime after 10am or so.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I am in Indy and down for 5. I can come down to you when available, or I can meet you when you come to Indy. Should I PM you to arrange the transfer?

Thanks,

Jackson

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Cool! When would you wish to meet in Bloomington with those of us or should we plan to come to you on Saturday? With cash, of course!

You do take British Pounds Sterling, right? :ingo:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I work 95% of the time in Bedford Mon- Fri, and live up around Bloomington. Anyone who needs theirs picked up and brought up to Bloomington I would be happy to do it.

It probably won't happen till Monday the 15th. But let me know and let Shibumseeker know that you want me to pick them up for you. Payment to him would be your respnsibility, unless worked out with me in advance.

Top Bottom