• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    My May 1st deadline for payment has come and gone and with some folks who didn't make good on their orders, I have 11 cases left for sale. The price is now $60 per case as I have floated payment on my credit card long enough. I would like to remind folks that this is a group buy where I paid for them in advance and I did not buy them to sell to make a profit, I floated the money in advance to buy the pallets so people (myself included) could have the opportunity to buy them at a lower price.

At this point they are first come-first served until they are gone and all of the payment and meetup-details outlined in the OP stand. If I still have them unspoken for in a couple of weeks the price is going up.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    My May 1st deadline for payment has come and gone and with some folks who didn't make good on their orders, I have 11 cases left for sale. The price is now $60 per case as I have floated payment on my credit card long enough. I would like to remind folks that this is a group buy where I paid for them in advance and I did not buy them to sell to make a profit, I floated the money in advance to buy the pallets so people (myself included) could have the opportunity to buy them at a lower price.

At this point they are first come-first served until they are gone and all of the payment and meetup-details outlined in the OP stand. If I still have them unspoken for in a couple of weeks the price is going up.

Sounds fair to me. I appreciate you putting this together.

Top Bottom