• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I strongly disagree with the Sheriff saying people with guns should have to go through safety training....what....this guy was DRUNK, an wasn't allowed to own a gun...how would safety training of help this idiot who said just before shooting the 4 yr.old.."This will teach them." It should be handled as cold blooded muder, an not as an accident. Sorry but drunk drivers, drunk shooters, drunk anything, you kill someone while drunk you get life without parole....forget the victims an feel sorry for the idiots just isn't right.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Harrison Painter,
    That's a name I haven't seen in about a year or so. How are you Harrison? This is the same Tim who heavily promoted the merits of carrying a gun while landlording in Indiana over at Bigger Pockets. I'm glad to see that since then, you've come from being "personally not a fan of guns" to a more pro gun stance. Though if that was part of your sales shtick then (safe neighborhood investing), I can respect that. To your question on training, mechanically a gun is just about one of the simplest tools to use. The training you're asking for is "safety awareness" training. You can't train that. That's like training people to be "non stupid'. An aware person may decide to take safety training, as I did voluntarily, for safety techniques but no one besides my parents taught me the principles of safety awareness and I'm not about to turn over parental training to a governmental authority.

Tim

Top Bottom