Another Shooting-Orange county California..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    If only that state had stricter gun laws, this kind of thing wouldnt happen. They should have put up a few gun free zone signs.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    If only that state had stricter gun laws, this kind of thing wouldnt happen. They should have put up a few gun free zone signs.
    Don't worry.
    They'll pass more laws to further disarm the good citizens so that the criminals won't have to worry about someone shooting back at them. :rolleyes:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Witnesses said the dead shooter had two long guns. The police so far haven't been saying "assault rifles" so we can figure that the idiot didn't use an AR-15 or AK type rifle.

But I digress, this happened in commiefornia where this could not happen because of all their firearm laws!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Witnesses said the dead shooter had two long guns. The police so far haven't been saying "assault rifles" so we can figure that the idiot didn't use an AR-15 or AK type rifle.

But I digress, this happened in commiefornia where this could not happen because of all their firearm laws!

Sadly the fact that this happened in a state with strict gun laws will be totally lost on the anti gun morons (yes I caught the sarcasm). It will be twisted to add fuel to the anti gun agenda. With as much enthusiasm by the liberally biased media that goes into ignoring the stories of law abiding citizens defending themselves with guns. Welcome to Americka.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

Maybe they were a pellet gun, and a blow gun? Hopefully they weren't painted black, or they will be called assault weapons. ;)

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    It would be so much easier if they would just pass a law saying its illegal to use a gun in a crime. I bet that would be more effective then to tell the criminals they can't carry an illegal firearm. Gezzzz what are the lawmakers thinking. You have to make the laws easy to understand for the outlaws.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    This comment was posted on the article.

California...

-Open carry banned
    -Concealed carry not issued in most counties
    -Background checks on ALL sales required
    -Registration of pistols AND long arms required
    -Assault weapons banned
    -Magazines limited to 10 rounds

Well... there you go anti-gunners. Yet again, you have to explain yourselves, and you can't.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Eventually the anti-gun folks will stop calling for stricter firearm laws and just start calling for an all out ban. That's what they want anyways, I just wish they'd tell America that on CNN instead of lying and saying they don't want to take them away.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    So a 69-year-old BMW-driving businessman was marched out of his car and executed curbside... I guess HE gave his life to obey the same law the killer disobeyed. We hear all the time from the families of victims shot and killed at places like Sandy Hook Elemantary. Maybe we need to hear frim HIS family too?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I had heard it was someone getting retribution for a hit and run of the killing of their kid...but I could be wrong. It happened about 1/2 a mile from a friend of mine out there and they were talking about it today.

Top Bottom