• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Looks like Indy is the only organized event in Indiana.
    One would assume some small events in Evansville, FT Wayne, ect. might flare up.
    The tactic of blocking major roads is supposed to be the center piece of the “sit in”
    The problem with that tactic on a weekend is not disrupting business and commerce. For maximum effect you'd want to do it during the AM "rush hour".

John

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    No, he's implying that the protester/Antifa/Resist class is lazy/unemployed.

5xbORpS.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

The above is probably not the best gif to use, given the subject's difficulty with the truth.
    But if it is "wrong," I would like someone to provide to me the proof that the protesters/antifa/resist class are lazy and unemployed, or how the claim does not strengthen the already negative opinion of those within that group.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    The above is probably not the best gif to use, given the subject's difficulty with the truth.
    But if it is "wrong," I would like someone to provide to me the proof that the protesters/antifa/resist class are lazy and unemployed, or how the claim does not strengthen the already negative opinion of those within that group.

And I would like some proof, say in the form of some W-2's, that these oxygen thieves have been employed for any respectable amount of time in a meaningful capacity.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And I would like some proof, say in the form of some W-2's, that these oxygen thieves have been employed for any respectable amount of time in a meaningful capacity.

The absence of one seeing another's W2, does not allow for the default position of "they are unemployed."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The problem with that tactic on a weekend is not disrupting business and commerce. For maximum effect you'd want to do it during the AM "rush hour".

John

Doing that on some of the highways around Indy might produce antifa road pizza before the traffic would slow down.

Top Bottom