• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just wish someone would actually prosecute them for their crimes, but unfortunately, i dont see that happening anytime soon.

I curious. If one believes they have committed crimes that should be prosecuted, why hasn't the Trump Justice Department jumped on this?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    All the trash was paper cups from the Marathon that came through earlier. There was a hydration station at the entrance and runners just dropped their cups. Usually the station managers police the area but in the manner of the neighborhood they just walked away from the trash. Pretty ****ty.

They should televise the mess and who made it. Public shaming.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    All the trash was paper cups from the Marathon that came through earlier. There was a hydration station at the entrance and runners just dropped their cups. Usually the station managers police the area but in the manner of the neighborhood they just walked away from the trash. Pretty ****ty.

I used to take Saturday morning classes at IUPUI and it was frequently used for various marathon type races. Protesters may get all the angst for blocking traffic, but they don't compare to a marathon. I hated those things.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I used to take Saturday morning classes at IUPUI and it was frequently used for various marathon type races. Protesters may get all the angst for blocking traffic, but they don't compare to a marathon. I hated those things.

Not to mention all the carbon dioxide marathon runners make. And what about the feelings of those of us who are too far to participate... I demand justice

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    I got 2 pics of the "protesters" which in can post when I get home. The first group of 6 did have a lot of balloons and a couple of signs. The 2nd group of 5 I believe was there to mess with first group. Law enforcement made their presence known quick with about 20 officers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got 2 pics of the "protesters" which in can post when I get home. The first group of 6 did have a lot of balloons and a couple of signs. The 2nd group of 5 I believe was there to mess with first group. Law enforcement made their presence known quick with about 20 officers.

I was looking through the fence outside the building the 1500 was in. It was pretty much a non-event.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg

Officers stated over the radio, this group was here to protest the protesters. The whole thing was pretty lame...

Top Bottom