• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I have setup and maintained a 4Sight Fax server for a client going on 7 years now. No real maintenance other than the Win 64 driver was fubared badly. Took 2 weeks to get it fixed, but other than that no issues.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Rightfax DOES work well ONCE it is running... Installs and upgrades are real screamers, don't EVER run the latest release until it's had a couple of service packs.

On the phone, OpenText has been very helpful and professional in the rare instance I've had to call them (big upgrade over Captaris there).

It is quite expensive up front.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I use ring central extreme fax for my business. $7.00 a month and I print to fax. All faxes arrive by email to my office and phone. I can fax from my office or my email. I have to use this because some business's still will not accept an email. I love this service.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I use ring central extreme fax for my business. $7.00 a month and I print to fax. All faxes arrive by email to my office and phone. I can fax from my office or my email. I have to use this because some business's still will not accept an email. I love this service.

The OP is in a medical office, which means he's going to have very specific government HIPAA regulations to adhere to, and the $7 fax places won't suffice. He would need to contract with a service that specializes in secure solutions.

Top Bottom